***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs. Michigan***

What will the outcome be against Michigan?

• Win by less than 10

Votes: 76 42.5%
  • Win by 10+

Votes: 56 31.3%
  • Lose by less than 10

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Lose by 10+

Votes: 19 10.6%

• Total voters

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
Are we winning at the half? Sure we should be up by more but I’m damn sure a pumper after the last 3 years. So I’m pulling for the kid and the team

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
View attachment 12813

Check out those rushing statistics.
Franks with 7.8 ypc and leading the game with 70 yards at the half. Mullen is out-scheming them with lesser talent.

The TD run was a great play call and Frank’s sold it well. I thought it would be a TE pass; but great play call, and execution. I’ll give Franks his props where he earns them, but I’d like to see much more Emory in the second half. This Meatchicken D is tough and I think it’d be good for him to go against it for a whole quarter vs say Idaho’s D.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Have you played the game? Have you always done everything right? Maybe the edge guy let the blocker in? It's not always the coach's fault if the guy does not shuffle his feet when he has been told time and time again, footwork, footwork.

Since it's always the coaches' fault stop criticizing the players!

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I like his confidence, but it's hurt him and us a few times this year when it crossed the line. ...this play, the personal foul...

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

The players have to do what they're taught. I don't believe that is a a foregone conclusion. People aren't automatic like that. ...especially when you factor in fatigue into such a chaotic, complex environment and game. You don't think they teach Franks to keep his eyes up when scrambling? ...you don't think they teach Joseph to wrap up?

Of course they do.

You're a smart guy with lots of experience and knowledge, but execution of complex concepts into fatigued and chaotic environments is far from guaranteed even with the best training. That's why it's such a worn-out term. We just have to execute. Simpler said than done.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nicely called series!!

Great run by Tony!

Great call on the pass to Perine!!

Gator TD!!!

Gators double up Michigan's score! UF/2 = UM or UF = 2xUM!!

:chomp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.