***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs. Missouri***

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I'm telling you all right now, the Eddie P "legend" is just that.....it's a myth. We punt from the 38? That's a 55 yard FG attempt. WTF??

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Why not call a sprint out or bootleg on 3rd down and long instead of a power run? NussNuts is also a moron. Seen enough already

Windy City Gator

Banned
BANNED
Oct 26, 2017
Posting from the game...stadium is half full...low energy...GATORS look sooo confused on offense and getting gutted up the middle...moral victory they are only down 7

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm telling you all right now, the Eddie P "legend" is just that.....it's a myth. We punt from the 38? That's a 55 yard FG attempt. WTF??
Yeah except we’ve seen him hit from that distance in games before. He’s legit, we just have overly conservative coaches.

GatorShea

Feb 10, 2016
We are going to get massacred by a 3-5 team. Never thought that was a possibility. I just hope we can score 3 points. I will say that Shannon is actually showing emotion and seems to be actually invested in what is going on. We just need more horses and to reshuffle the stable with new leadership in the offseason.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
This game reminds me of the Freedom Bowl against Washington in 89. Absolutely no pulse or effort. Team doesn't seem to want to play at all. We hired a pretty good coach after that one.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Mizzou is calling plays on offense like I thought would be best suited for us with Zaire. I guess I was wrong. They are using a not very mobile QB in the run game to keep everyone honest. Not like we are or were ever capable of that.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Games like this are validating those that have claimed we are nearly devoid of competitive talent. I'm an 89s kid and it may very well be the worst I've ever seen.

It honestly looks like we are 4-5 year rebuild, which is not a good look when we're trying to lure a great coach with tons of options.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
This game reminds me of the Freedom Bowl against Washington in 89. Absolutely no pulse or effort. Team doesn't seem to want to play at all. We hired a pretty good coach after that one.
You're talking about after we fired Zook and we played Miami without a head coach but it looked exactly like the previous three years with Zook coaching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.