***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs. Missouri***

MooseSmack

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
You throw into triple coverage.. you get picked off. Idiot.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Can't repair a season's worth of ineptness in one week. The team is totally out of sync and demoralized. Hate to say it but based on what I have seen so far today, I have little hope for another win this season.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Team is playing like a rudderless ship; without purpose or direction. I had hoped to see some Gator Pride out there today but so far it has eluded me.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
You throw into triple coverage.. you get picked off. Idiot.

The design of the play makes it look like triple coverage and when you stare down the receiver it draws the other defenders. The 3 level route combo was way too condensed so all 3 receivers were no more than 8-10yards apart. Still a bad decision by Zaire, but also a terrible play call with him as the QB.

Oct 7, 2016
Give LSU credit for how they handled Les Miles' departure last year. I had hoped for the same but forgot who this team was all year to begin with......uninspired.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Also, it only took into the 8th game to throw a pass between 10 and 25 yards down the middle of the field. The pass to Massey was the first of its kind all season. And it was WIDE open. What a shame that both Butters and Nussnuts were so damn dumb for so long. And when the lowest level color commentator BSPN has talks about getting Zaire on the edge much more often, it just shows you how painfully stupid the coaches are. BTW our O-line BLOWS!!!!!!

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Why aren't our players wrapping up when attempting to tackle?

They don't look like they even want to be there. I see players just standing up watching the game go by them. They're non-participants out there. I'm not sure why we wasted the gas to bus/fly them up there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator