***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Missouri***

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
So I’ll say Florida 38, Mizzou 24, but that’s my heart talking.

But just because I want it to be so doesn’t mean it will be so. My head is telling me Mizzou may have an upset in the making. If I were inclined to place a bet (I’m not), I’d take Mizzou getting the points...and I’d also take the money line at Missouri plus 370.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Can someone explain why the game is on bspn3, but NOT on the bspn app??? Seems to me that if it's on one, it should be on the other, too.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Can someone explain why the game is on bspn3, but NOT on the bspn app??? Seems to me that if it's on one, it should be on the other, too.
I'm watching on my TV through the ESPN app on my XBox using my cell phone as wireless hotspot because my internet is out. I guess that's a long answer that I think it is on the app, at least the app on XBox

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I'm watching on my TV through the ESPN app on my XBox using my cell phone as wireless hotspot because my internet is out. I guess that's a long answer that I think it is on the app, at least the app on XBox
I got it working on my computer (espn3) using my YouTube account. Still, I thought the espn app would be the "easy" solution. Sometimes, I think their goal is to piss me off.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Is it me or is this game boring AF so far? The discussion on how we are streaming the game has more action than the game, and now a pick 6?

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
first 2 possessions reach the red zone. 6 plays in the red zone all SIX were pass plats. OH for SIX. Cousin Eddie and game management. Not that it was 0 for 6 but just the thought process.

BTW, even tho they have not played/practiced, Trash still has terrible pocket presence. That is his achilles heal along with not knowing when to add some mustard on some throws.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Rust or no rust, we do not have a lot of talent, but more so we are extremely poorly coached. I am glad Mizzou decided to punt. We were offsides but they failed to snap the ball and then they should have gone for it anyway

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
PI call on Grimes was bs. Still, offense better get their mo going or mizzou will take over this game.

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Refs are, as usual, screwing the Gators over... Fortunately mizzou tried another double reverse and lost 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator