rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The Tennessee thread already has double the posts of this one. :lol:

Okay, I'll do my part.

Multi-grammy winner Nora Jones is an alumnus.
WWF stars David & Kevin Von Erich?are alumni. Stone Cold Steve Austin played football there.
FYI = UNT's website listed these WWF guys as from the school of theatrical athletics.
The creator of vid-game "Call of Duty: World at War" is an alumni. UNT has comprehensive
courses in vid-game programming. UNT + TCU have a Medical School in Dallas, 30 minutes
south of the Denton campus. UNT's Law School is very difficult to get into -- 'cause it travels
around in semi-trailers to keep from being served.

Last edited:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
How would you like that in the locker room???

images

Kathy Ireland has a personal fortune of $420-million. So, I'd marry her for her money.
She, Bill Gates and Warren Buffet together open every Berkshire Hathaway shareholders
meeting. She's like 52 now and still looks great.
Kathy has always been an outspoken Christian. She married a Doctor who really knew how to
operate.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
They have a forum with a little activity. I saw a few of them brought up that Georgia Southern game but most are resigned to what is coming Saturday and just hope they can score one touchdown at least.

It's Great

sidewalk alum
Mar 4, 2016
Kathy Ireland has a personal fortune of $420-million. So, I'd marry her for her money.
She, Bill Gates and Warren Buffet together open every Berkshire Hathaway shareholders
meeting. She's like 52 now and still looks great.
Kathy has always been an outspoken Christian. She married a Doctor who really knew how to
operate.

It's nice to be able to put a face with a name. Had heard of her for a while but never saw a pic of her. She loses a few points in my book for being outspoken about religion, but my book is (maybe) one notch above toilet paper.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It's nice to be able to put a face with a name. Had heard of her for a while but never saw a pic of her. She loses a few points in my book for being outspoken about religion, but my book is (maybe) one notch above toilet paper.

Well, "It's Great", if your book is about wiping out all the crap, it's great.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
How would you like that in the locker room???

images
She is one of my all time favorite beauties. Top 5 for sure.

She apparently is no slouch in the business department either. She's worth $350 million!

Kathy Ireland has an estimated net worth of $350 million, according to a recent profile by Forbes' Dorothy Pomerantz. Ireland is the majority owner of Kathy Ireland Worldwide, which sells more than 15,000 products and $2 billion at retail.

https://www.google.com/?client=safari&channel=mac_bm#channel=mac_bm&q=kathy+ireland+net+worth

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
North Texas is starting a 5-11 170lb Freshman QB lol.

He actually looked pretty poised for a new starting true freshman and wasnt throwing picks like crazy like the Bama transfer was. I doubt our defense gives him much of a chance to do anything but he probably wont roll up into a ball like KYs QB did either. He may end up getting carted off the field for medical reasons however.

Last edited:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The Big Hairy One and his Queen Wench will finally be stinking up the joint today. Hitting the road soon, you guys play nice in here!

:captain::swampqueen:

:chomp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.