***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs North Texas***

FatCatG8r

Aug 10, 2014
Hey... It's Sunday where is the NT official thread? I mean there are more important issues, but we should at least have minimal thread involving our next opponent. I mean these guys are mean and green . that's gotta count for something.

Discuss!

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Mean-Joe-Greene.jpg

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Their HC is only 37, coached offense under Fedora at UNC. Their OC is Graham Harrell, the former Texas Tech QB who played under that nutjob Mike Leach.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
Hey... It's Sunday where is the NT official thread? I mean there are more important issues, but we should at least have minimal thread involving our next opponent. I mean these guys are mean and green . that's gotta count for something.

Discuss!
Are the lady sports at NT known as the Mean Pink?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Their HC is only 37, coached offense under Fedora at UNC. Their OC is Graham Harrell, the former Texas Tech QB who played under that nutjob Mike Leach.

They hired a good young coaching staff. They'll still take a beating from UF, but it was a much better hire than going re-tread when they hired Dan McCarney. I hope we see a similar game that we saw vs. Kentucky (at least 40 points).

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Good, this will test our DBs (backups). We need a good tuneup before heading to Knoxville.

I hope we kick 10 field goals this week.

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
I honestly don't care what the score is. We will win easily. I just want our starters to get out w'o any injuries and we can go to knoxville with a healthy squad.

Go Gators!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Our "first stringers" should go in with the message & gameplan to run up the score before
halftime. = score enough to let the non-starters take over with just as aggressive playing
as the starters. That style brings to mind the "old days" when top teams, even with their
2nd string, couldn't avoid looking dominant -- bringing back those announcer statements:
" That LB,RB,DB, anyplace else would be a starter." That is the road to a dynasty = having
a riches of 4-5* recruits. Go Gators = do not regress !

:chomp:

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
As above, are we mature enough to come in and play big, real quick, all phase dominate then exit allowing the 2-3s some good work sufficient to find their groove. Here's to a positive slope toward gelling a little bit more and to put the past roller coaster energies behind us. Go Gators!! :cool:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Good, this will test our DBs (backups). We need a good tuneup before heading to Knoxville.

I hope we kick 10 field goals this week.

Strange team so far. They mostly passed the ball their first game and mostly ran the ball this past week. That Bama transfer kept throwing interceptions so they have put another QB in that runs around some I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.