Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs. Samford***

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
Will there be 50,000 in attendance?

Mullen said this game they would honor our military veterans.

With the way the season has gone, is it the French military?

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Be nice to see AR play a whole game, if he doesn't somehow get hurt again. Don't know sh!t about Samford, but I have no doubt we'll make them look like an offensive juggernaut. Glad this game is at noon.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Will there be 50,000 in attendance?

Mullen said this game they would honor our military veterans.

With the way the season has gone, is it the French military?

All I remember from my high school French Club was what the German Club forced us to do.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
I will never root against my Gators, but under these certain circumstances I won’t get upset if Mullen gets embarrassed again to amplify the heat. I expect that won’t happen. Hopefully AR won’t dance this week and plays a full game for once.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don't root against the gators, I just know that Mullen is going to Mullen.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
200.gif

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
What is there to discuss? Other than discussing the fact we are in the "Dead Coaching Job Walking" mode as we wait for the Bulldogs of Samford to come to Gainesville and get walked like the dogs they are, what in depth discussion can one have?

Well, I take that back. We may get some insight on whether Mullen has truly lost the team. THAT would be worth discussing. One other possiblity we should also be discussing is the fact the Gators may be in a position to miss their first bowl game since 2014 and that Mike Norvell the FSU HC is in a position to get both Miami and Florida HC's fired with a win over both teams. That sure as hell wasn't on my bingo card when the season opened.

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016
Be nice to see AR play a whole game, if he doesn't somehow get hurt again. Don't know sh!t about Samford, but I have no doubt we'll make them look like an offensive juggernaut. Glad this game is at noon.

I would agree that seeing AR play the whole game would probably be a good future move, but AR doesn't need the reps unless Mullen plans the game to his strengths, unlike uga. I would sure like to see some spot fades to open up the center of the field instead of trying to the threadi the needle so often. As the HBC used to say "toss it to where only your guy can cath the ball". I know fade routes are old school, but our interception alley has got to be closed.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Interceptions are the symptom of the same problem that causes issues in the running game, tired, stale-ass and predictable playcalling.

It is easy for the other team to stuff the run or jump routes when they know the play before the snap.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yawn, until Mullet is gone I won’t be paying to much attention. Apathy has set in. The only positive is not having to see 3rd and dwagtham on our sideline ever again. And Hev.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I don't root against the gators, I just know that Mullen is going to Mullen.
I won't root against the Gators either but I thought about rooting FOR Samford.

Then I realized they are the leghumpers.

No can do.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I want us to lose out. We go nowhere this year anyways. I care nothing for going to a toilet bowl game. The AD's hand has to be forced with mullen

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator