Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
UFs Weight Training
giphy.gif

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
This team is horrendous and poorly coached. the O-line is atrocious.Those are facts that we all knew, but can I just say this, which we also knew: NussNuts is a complete MORON. Yes we know the O-line blows, so the first 3 plays are all pass plays from the pocket. Every single pass play, with the exception of 1 play, has been from the pocket and they have all been horrendous. The one that got Zaire on the edge produced our only good play of the day. I know the O-line sux but we have not even tried to run the ball. NussNuts should just politely quit.

Shannon didn’t even have to fire him, just give the play calling duties to another coach, hell anyone, just to see if they could do better. What did we have to lose?

NetEngGator

Nov 5, 2017
This season is a bust. They need to go ahead and start off season workouts tomorrow. I could care less about UAB or FSU. We aren't winning another game this season. Time to run the trash out of the program and start off season workouts till they puke. Our OL is weak and if it isn't obvious by the amount of injuries we have sustained, their weekly manhandling by average DLs is a testament to how weak they are and how $h!tty our S&C program is. Go ahead and tell the S&C coach to pack his stuff and never come back.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Stiner is better than Gardner.

Actually all of our safeties are horrendous, but in fairness to Chauncey, he actually made a great play today, so I want to acknowledge that. he picked off a pass that he made a play on. Saw the wheel route and played it perfectly. First INT in a long time that one of our guys actually went and got. That was safety play 101. too bad we never get that,

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I fell asleep and when I woke up we had three more points and Franks was entering the game for the first time. Glad to see the offense get a spark. Maybe I won't fall asleep from boredom in the second half.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
So, Caro is not a good team and even a worse running team, yet they are running the ball on us with ease. perimeter run defense is worse than ever and our inside run defense has disappeared. Watching Jeremiah moon is painful.. He is terrible and does not have the movement or agility to be a LB. turn him into a DE and see if he can be serviceable.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Shannon didn’t even have to fire him, just give the play calling duties to another coach, hell anyone, just to see if they could do better. What did we have to lose?

Case in point, after Zaire comes out due to injury after a great run, FF is forced to come in. You know he is nervous and we have the ball in the scoring zone. So instead of a run play or even an outside fade route that is not as risky, NussNuts dials up some kind of throwback screen pass into traffic. hell the RB was past the line of scrimmage and past he O-linemen who were lost. It was an awful call for FF's first play. Needed to give him something easy and less risky.

NetEngGator

Nov 5, 2017
So, Caro is not a good team and even a worse running team, yet they are running the ball on us with ease. perimeter run defense is worse than ever and our inside run defense has disappeared. Watching Jeremiah moon is painful.. He is terrible and does not have the movement or agility to be a LB. turn him into a DE and see if he can be serviceable.

Our LBs are horrible. I can't even get mad at them though because they are so thin and not LBs. But they just picking a gap before the snap and running to it ... and have pretty consistently been wrong. Only thing worth anything on our D is our DL. But our LB/DBs are so bad they can't cover it up. So sad.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
There is literally no one on this team who has called a game. Hell half of them aren't even coaching a position that they've coached before.

Lazy hires, lazy recruiting, lazy team just like their fat lazy former HC.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Actually all of our safeties are horrendous, but in fairness to Chauncey, he actually made a great play today, so I want to acknowledge that. he picked off a pass that he made a play on. Saw the wheel route and played it perfectly. First INT in a long time that one of our guys actually went and got. That was safety play 101. too bad we never get that,
He's poor at best. Horrible tackler.

On that int, the receiver gave it to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator