***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs South Carolina***

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
2016 happened but again, different school. Don’t know the circumstances. Was he playing with a full strength roster? We know the talent, best case, was a half star on average less than here - maybe more.

Other end of the spectrum: taggart. Looked like a good prospect over the last 5 years. Turned USF around. Had Oregon looking sharp when Herbert was healthy. Absolutely bombing at FSU. Previous jobs got him in at FSU but current performance is what he’s being judged by.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I'll go slow again for your jock sniffing, pedantic brain. The question was who was assigned to block them. I could have asked who was assigned to block the two unaccounted for "players". It was irrelevant what position they take the field as. In the interested of brevity I used "LB's" cuz they're the two two dudes playing from where LB's normally would be. If nobody was assigned then the play would have been designed to fail. However, upon further review, it looks like one of our slow-ass lineman were suppose to block him.
Jock smack :facepalm:

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
He inherited a Crown Jewel with all the advantages and turned it into a GARBAGE DUMP! He's a BUM. If I ever have the chance to talk to him I'm going to tell him thank you!

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
No and no
USF: 2-10, 4-8, 8-5, 10-2 (legit turnaround)
Oregon: 4-1 before their QB went down, finished 7-5

And I like how you edited my post to remove the QB part. His time at Oregon was “incomplete” but they certainly looked better than the Noles ever have. And again, the point was that his previous stops got him this job but we aren’’t judging him for those - its the colossal train wreck he’s currently overseeing that he’s judged by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator