***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs South Carolina***

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
There's a hold on the time. The networks are waiting to see what happens this weekend. I'm guessing noon.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Any idea when we’ll get a kickoff time for this game? I’ll be taking the wife and my parents.
WTF is wrong with you people?

Gamecucks, Chickens, Chumpcocks, etc.

Fix the g damn thread titles around here.

Do we have ANY damn standards?

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
New rule - game threads should only be allowed for next upcoming game.

Ox, make it happen.

Name and town if you wish to opine.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'll be there, but noon games suck. Hopefully we get the 6 pm slot.

Tickets are plentiful and cheap. The Cock fans are finally figuring out what a loser Duncechump is and jumping ship.

Jack o' Diamonds

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2015
Hey, dildo. Law/swamp donkey. No disrespect cause that’s not what I’m about. But curious to know why I got a dislike for asking game time. Or are you just pissed cause I like women? Game on bro
He didn't dislike the post, he disliked the title. I suspect it was changed by Ox...

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Hey, dildo. Law/swamp donkey. No disrespect cause that’s not what I’m about. But curious to know why I got a dislike for asking game time. Or are you just pissed cause I like women? Game on bro
Rookie mistake. Never complain about dislikes or you’ll receive more.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
because you didn't properly name the team in an at least slightly disrespectful way.

Use "thread tools" and change the title. Easy fix.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
First rule of ....

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
No. Someone started a thread on this game, so we might as well make it the game thread.
Used to be standards around here. Used to be rules. Game thread could only be started the Sunday after the last game previous to the next contest in question. Come on, people. Get it together. We can't be starting threads all willy nilly. Why don't we start an FSU thread while we're at it. Dangunnit.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Used to be standards around here. Used to be rules. Game thread could only be started the Sunday after the last game previous to the next contest in question. Come on, people. Get it together. We can't be starting threads all willy nilly. Why don't we start an FSU thread while we're at it. Dangunnit.
Get with the program. We are disrupters. It’s the millennial way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator