Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Gators favored 18.5 to open.

Discuss.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
18.5 so that means your putting 21 on the football pool?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
how bad is USCe if we are opening 18.5 point favorite, we are 6pts away from Kentucky, 7 point worse than the LSU practice team, 27 points worse than Georgia, and 2 points Bama in the pre-season game (for them).

I didn't think we could hire anyone with a worse leadership than Butters or Muschamp... but here we are.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Was planning to take my family up to this one for our first ever road game. Everything lined up perfectly from the weather to the kickoff time. But no chance I'm making that drive to potentially watch a team that's quit and leaving WB with a loss. Thanks, Dan.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I don’t know why anyone is picking us to win anything. The only thing remaining of this once great program is the colors of the uniforms. Other than that, we’ve pretty much got nothing to offer.

Coaches: nope
Scheme: nope
Grit: nope
Talent: nope
Speed: nope
Size: :bwahaha:

Seriously, we’ve got nothing that even resembles what the expectations are (or at least should be) at the University of Florida.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I don’t know why anyone is picking us to win anything. The only thing remaining of this once great program is the colors of the uniforms. Other than that, we’ve pretty much got nothing to offer.

Coaches: nope
Scheme: nope
Grit: nope
Talent: nope
Speed: nope
Size: :bwahaha:

Seriously, we’ve got nothing that even resembles what the expectations are (or at least should be) at the University of Florida.

Yep. All we're keeping is a 50-foot plot, the pigs and the worm farm.

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
I think we have some talent, it's just under and wrongly utilized .... In other words our coaches suck

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
I'm only really watching to see if the slow train wreck continues

I can't imagine the noise in the system if we lose

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Shane Beamer on Dan Mullen:

Dan Mullen has history of focusing on special teams and these guys are dangerous in return game….He prides himself on special teams, going back to his Mississippi State days.”

Maybe we should just cancel all coaching press conferences if we’re just gonna have them sit there and spew complete garbage.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Will Spurrier wear his USC hat and drink a tiny bottle of Sutter's Home all for himself.?
What if the gamecocks show up to really try to win the game.?

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Shane Beamer on Dan Mullen:

Dan Mullen has history of focusing on special teams and these guys are dangerous in return game….He prides himself on special teams, going back to his Mississippi State days.”

Maybe we should just cancel all coaching press conferences if we’re just gonna have them sit there and spew complete garbage.
That guy should run for congress. Dan Mullen and Special Teams???? We've never had a WORSE stretch for STs.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator