• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I would love nothing more to see a Beatdown of the Cocks. Beamer and Rattler especially. Hope that UF can keep that "switch" flipped on and bust their azzes on Saturday.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I just wanna win.
Busch Beer GIF by Busch

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This is where NIL could be useful in that it's one hell of a lot easier to wait for NFL money.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
This is where NIL could be useful in that's it's one hell of a lot easier to wait for NFL money.

Definitely can’t hurt. Still think it’s more for the Leak or Wuerffel types that aren’t seen as being top NFL picks anyway and are enjoying the college experience. The risk of leaving money on the table to pick up a quick 1 mil isn’t likely to change many minds of those projected highly.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Definitely can’t hurt. Still think it’s more for the Leak or Wuerffel types that aren’t seen as being top NFL picks anyway and are enjoying the college experience. The risk of leaving money on the table to pick up a quick 1 mil isn’t likely to change many minds of those projected highly.
sad lucifer morningstar GIF by Lucifer

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
If AR was lighting it up, I would see him leaving because he would be top 10 for sure. As it sits now, I still think he can go first round, but it's likely late in the round. A big year next year could easily land him in the Top 5.

AR has always seemed nervous. Part of me thinks he's just too nervous to head to the NFL and would feel "safer" staying another year. I guess we'll see. Staying would certainly be better for his development, but that mindset seems to be rare anymore with so much $$$ on the line.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If AR was lighting it up, I would see him leaving because he would be top 10 for sure. As it sits now, I still think he can go first round, but it's likely late in the round. A big year next year could easily land him in the Top 5.

AR has always seemed nervous. Part of me thinks he's just too nervous to head to the NFL and would feel "safer" staying another year. I guess we'll see. Staying would certainly be better for his development, but that mindset seems to be rare anymore with so much $$$ on the line.
From what I can gather , a million a year is pretty close to 2nd round pick money. He'd have to safely be in the 1st round to leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.