Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Tennessee***

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
If any of you haven't checked out Spurriers restaurant and have been within reach, shame on you. It's worth the visit just to see the memorabilia alone but the food is very good and the service I've received has been excellent both times.
This is kinda sad, but we are doing Thanksgiving dinner there... first Thanksgiving dinner not as a total family in 25 years. Wife, Daughter, and I will be at Spurrier's, Son #2 is flying to Chicago to do Thanksgiving with Son #1. :sadnanner:

Only + is that Daughter told Steve this last Saturday at the game, he said they'll make it special. Also sad is that she said he really should have a cane and can't really stay on his feet for more than 15 minutes... double :sadnanner:

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Also sad is that she said he really should have a cane and can't really stay on his feet for more than 15 minutes... double :sadnanner:
It’s been that way going on 5 years. Jerri has been with him at public events keeping an eye on him and protecting him in a positive and caring way for years.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
It’s been that way going on 5 years. Jerri has been with him at public events keeping an eye on him and protecting him in a positive and caring way for years.
She hadn't seen him since last football season... on last Saturday, she plucked him from the check in line, hooked his arm at the President's Suite and said "let's go, you shouldn't be in line"

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019
This is kinda sad, but we are doing Thanksgiving dinner there... first Thanksgiving dinner not as a total family in 25 years. Wife, Daughter, and I will be at Spurrier's, Son #2 is flying to Chicago to do Thanksgiving with Son #1. :sadnanner:

Only + is that Daughter told Steve this last Saturday at the game, he said they'll make it special. Also sad is that she said he really should have a cane and can't really stay on his feet for more than 15 minutes... double :sadnanner:
Went there for the 2nd year anniversary of the restaurant opening. The wife and I got to snap a couple of pics with him. She is 100% right, seeing him try to get around is painful. Hate to even say this but I'm glad we got the chance to visit this year because health wise, he just looks like he is in a lot of pain.

Hate that for your family but food wise and environment I think it will be a great time for you all. We actually prefer going out, much less drama between the family lol. Anytime my family gets together for holidays, think of a episode of the righteous gemstones or yellowstone where they are trying to have family dinner

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Went there for the 2nd year anniversary of the restaurant opening. The wife and I got to snap a couple of pics with him. She is 100% right, seeing him try to get around is painful. Hate to even say this but I'm glad we got the chance to visit this year because health wise, he just looks like he is in a lot of pain.

Hate that for your family but food wise and environment I think it will be a great time for you all. We actually prefer going out, much less drama between the family lol. Anytime my family gets together for holidays, think of a episode of the righteous gemstones or yellowstone where they are trying to have family dinner
Given your whole "Saul" thing, I hope you ate there after dark! (don't want to be too morose on the Steve thing!)

As for drama, luckily there is only me, my wife, and our 3 kids, and we all get along great! Soooo happy everyone else is dead, makes life easier!

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
It’s my opinion (and should therefore be written in stone and treated as the truth) that this is Billy’s most important game so far. Second year, hasn’t beaten a rival, home night game, fans starting to lose faith, etc.

I wouldn’t say it’s must win. But it’s definitely, must look competitive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator