Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Tennessee***

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
They were #1 in rushing in the SEC. It's what they do. Plus... their QB can't be trusted.
Yeah, Understood. But, going in at the half knowing what you need to do to get back in the game, he had to know that wasn't a winning strategy.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
By the way, cover2 let me know earlier in the week he was having some health problems, so likely wouldn't be able to do the recap this week. Say a prayer to your personal God for him.
Well that sux. Get well C2. Was hoping he was going to opine on whether the place kicking woes were from lack of elevation on the kicks or way too much penetration from the interior of the defense? It seemed the latter to me.

BTW does the dentist have any eligibility left? God forbid we have to return to the day of cheering EDDIE after a kicker makes a freaking XP, sans his one miss against LSU.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
8 and 28 are our best corners . 3 gets beat frequently and is way overrated. Should be a backup .14 looks like our best safety already . 17 is the best backer . 6 had an arm tackle or two last night. Both times I saw was when their line was moving the pile . 2 is by far our best player on offense . 21 for the Vols is scum and hopefully breaks both his legs falling down the stairs .

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
Same thing I was thinking.

At the time it felt like Billy went into his shell a bit, but Mertz had a glove on one hand and a cut on his throwing hand. Probably best not to risk it too much
First thing I thought when they showed him wiping blood off was oh great, balls gonna slip out his hand and these fkrs gonna get a scoop n score and be back in it

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
8 and 28 are our best corners . 3 gets beat frequently and is way overrated. Should be a backup .14 looks like our best safety already . 17 is the best backer . 6 had an arm tackle or two last night. Both times I saw was when their line was moving the pile . 2 is by far our best player on offense . 21 for the Vols is scum and hopefully breaks both his legs falling down the stairs .
Any of these guys actually have names?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

This has a distinctive Bowden sound to it.

I still like Marshall(3), but agree that Kimber and Moore are playing really well. As has been pointed out a number of times, it’s almost exclusively Napier's guys and underclassmen. Really good signs for the future.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What’s your opinion of 3 on special teams?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
At the game, it was nice to finally see all us retard fans actually wear blue for the "blue out" instead of a third of the people deciding they want to wear white or orange or whatever they feel like... it was BLUE.

I wore black. But that’s mostly because I got a new shirt for the season and we are now 2-0 when I’m wearing it. I just finally changed shoes from 2005, so I’m not exactly the week to week guy. :lol:

But yeah, at least we didn’t see any orange.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I wore black. But that’s mostly because I got a new shirt for the season and we are now 2-0 when I’m wearing it. I just finally changed shoes from 2005, so I’m not exactly the week to week guy. :lol:

But yeah, at least we didn’t see any orange.
Yeah, I know... We stood face to face talking for half an hour... yer just trying to brag to the fellas about your "outlaw black" shirt and cool new "kicks!"... not that I was judging or anything! :lol:

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
One other thing about crowd noise, not in more than 10 years, and not even so much in the 2000's vs the 90's, but I've been at several games (again, especially in 90's) where the who "ORRRRRANGE!... "BLUUUUUUE" thing went on wayyy longer than normal. But I have never heard Orange/Blue go back and forth as long as it did I think in the 3rd quarter... not even close... it just kept going and going.. to the point where the crowd overtook the crawler on the led board and the orange and blue lights

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.