Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Texas A&M***

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
I don’t know what’s more atrocious…our defense or these woke broadcasters giving us a lesson in Texas racism with a little football mixed in…I loathe ESPN

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Speaking of Texas, why do we always play Texas A&M in Texas? I don't believe they've visited the Swamp. Or am I wrong?

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Speaking of Texas, why do we always play Texas A&M in Texas? I don't believe they've visited the Swamp. Or am I wrong?
Yeah we wore those ugly uniforms against them in a heartbreaking loss

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019

I feel like they did once….back in 2013/2014 maybe? But yes it’s very unbalanced home and away….I went to the 2012 game when they had Manziel….sat in upper end zone…nice people…campus is in the middle of nowhere

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t know what’s more atrocious…our defense or these woke broadcasters giving us a lesson in Texas racism with a little football mixed in…I loathe ESPN

I guess you haven’t seen these two.
This is the weekly social justice lecture we receive courtesy of Mark Jones RG III and Disney.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Yes they came to UF for a night game with an awful team when Butters was the coach and UF wore some hideous uniforms. We could have won but just like Ole Sling Blade, Butters was a horrendous coach and matched up a freshman safety against Christian Kirk man to man and 70 or so yards later the game was over.

GatorKen714

May 24, 2018
So what year of this coaching regime do we get better? Looking at this it’ll be 5 years. 3 of them will be wasted training our coaches on SEC football vs sunbelt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator