***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs UGA***

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
About to head down to the Bank and get my drink on. I fully expect to lose my voice today. **** all dwags and Go Gators.

:chomp:

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The best sign I have seen so far on the set of game day was a picture of Thanos with an angry Mullen face. He was holding up his glove hand and instead of infinity stones they were the logos for LSU, Miss St, and Georgia. Very creative and funny.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Got my first four negative marks on the site because I foretold of Gator dominance and Bulldog pain, agony and tears. I will happily sink with that ship. Always. Go Gators!

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The best sign I have seen so far on the set of game day was a picture of Thanos with an angry Mullen face. He was holding up his glove hand and instead of infinity stones they were the logos for LSU, Miss St, and Georgia. Very creative and funny.

Who the hell is Thanos and WTF are infinity stones?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
We'll look back and this will be Dan's coming out party and the SEC will be on notice.

May you live in interesting times...that's now.

I like it. This game is also very streaky. Off the top of my head, since 1991 there have been 26 graduating classes. Only 4 of them left school with a .500 record. And that probably goes back into the 80s as well. Rarely do we just exchange blows back and forth from year to year. One team asserts itself(‘90) or reasserts itself(‘05, ‘11) and generally reels off several in a row.

This UF class can be the 22nd of the last 27 graduating classes to finish with a winning record in this series.

And as you said, this game could very well set the tone for the DM era. Let’s crush them.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Just getting here. Every time, it’s like a hatred reborn. There is nothing worse than these red and black wearing tool bags. That snarling underbite bulldog logo should be outlawed with serious jail time attached.

And I just started drinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator