Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs UGA***

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The only problem with this is the assumption that AR gets all the snaps. By all accounts, Mullen is preparing to throw all common sense out the window and play EJ at least a few series.
It wont be just a few.

Hed rather be right than employed.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
The only package that doofus fk stick has is a transfer portal package, stuffed with 10% coupons to Sonnys and some free passes to his thumb wrestling do-jang. We are going to get rick rolled Saturday.
Probably right because Mullinz is one stubborn dumbass, but this report from USA Today just this morning says AR15 might start and play the majority of the game with EJ having a limited role.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb6dZ1IFlKc

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Probably right because Mullinz is one stubborn dumbass, but this report from USA Today just this morning says AR15 might start and play the majority of the game with EJ having a limited role.
And??? We can't stop them on defense and they'll 3rd and Grantham our azz all day. So how many snaps is AR really going to get? Enough to not look great with all the BS plays Doofus is going to call and we will be down 14 pts before the 1st quarter is over.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
And??? We can't stop them on defense and they'll 3rd and Grantham our azz all day. So how many snaps is AR really going to get? Enough to not look great with all the BS plays Doofus is going to call and we will be down 14 pts before the 1st quarter is over.
Sorry the link wasn't working. Try again, Mullen said it not me.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If on each possession AR leads a TD drive, ... well there's a way we could keep it close. Any facsimile thereof tightens the score.
Block 3 of their punts, intercept 2 of their passes, and recover a few of their fumbles and that'll scare Kirby. We've got all that to look forward to. :cool:

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Hed rather be right than employed.
I don't know if you're serious or not, and it absolutely defies logic, but this really seems to be the case. One would also think that the way he is choosing to go down in flames would really hurt his future opportunities, but since Zooker, Chimp, and Butters all got another opportunity to be an HC, I'm sure some dumazz AD will give him another chance too.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I don't know if you're serious or not, and it absolutely defies logic, but this really seems to be the case. One would also think that the way he is choosing to go down in flames would really hurt his future opportunities, but since Zooker, Chimp, and Butters all got another opportunity to be an HC, I'm sure some dumazz AD will give him another chance too.
When you have a 12 million dollar golden parachute parting gift along with the 10's of millions you've already "earned" it makes being unemployed a lot less painful. Especially for a lazy-ass like Numbnuts.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
When you have a 12 million dollar golden parachute parting gift along with the 10's of millions you've already "earned" it makes being unemployed a lot less painful. Especially for a lazy-ass like Numbnuts.

What exactly are you suggesting?

TautGorgeousKilldeer-size_restricted.gif

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Again, I got 20 bucks says EJ starts and plays most of the game. At least until he throws 2-3 interceptions.
If this happens, we may want to embrace Emory because that will push AR out the door.
He can only be patient for so long.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
If on each possession AR leads a TD drive, ... well there's a way we could keep it close. Any facsimile thereof tightens the score.
Block 3 of their punts, intercept 2 of their passes, and recover a few of their fumbles and that'll scare Kirby. We've got all that to look forward to. :cool:
You do realize that you'll need to stop them on 3rd and Grantham to force said punts? And why bother throwing at all if you can just run 20 counter treys in a row?

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
He'll have about $10 million bucks to contemplate the error of his ways while he considers a 2nd tier head coaching position somewhere else. Heck, maybe Urbs will take him on out of pity, and Sh!tter's Full can finally say that he was NFL-caliber all along just like his agent and wife told him.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He'll have about $10 million bucks to contemplate the error of his ways while he considers a 2nd tier head coaching position somewhere else.
We are, at best, a second tier coaching position. At best.

Probably third tier. You will get more support at almost any other P5 school not named Vandy.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
We are, at best, a second tier coaching position. At best.

Probably third tier. You will get more support at almost any other P5 school not named Vandy.
Are you trying to say that your buddy, Lame Kitten, would be a fool to leave powerhouse U Miss for UF?
Quit exaggerating. We're lower first tier but falling fast. Can still be salvaged.
Won't be salvaged but could be with the right hire. Stricknine is poisoning the well.
"Lateral move" crowd turning out to be right.... perhaps by design?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.