this is so bad wife swap GIF by Paramount Network

Animation Tighten GIF by Reuben Armstrong

Tired Cristiano Ronaldo GIF by Sporza

Sjsu Theres A Chance GIF by San Jose State Spartans

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Cashing in on 8 long third downs last week was pitiful. With all the beef in the middle a small juke or an end around is almost undefendable. I love the fact we have a 400 pounder, but Desmond has only 3 unassisted tackles all year and 0 (assisted or unassisted) against a SEC team. They say he is quick for his size, but we need to save his quickness, strength and size for the goal line where a double team frees up another defender. If we don't do better on third and forever (or anything for that matter), it will be a long afternoon against the pups.
I think we have some options here to avoid our horrible 3rd down defense. This would be quite the undertaking but

1) Never let the dawgs get to third down

2) use Jedi mind trick to convince the refs to skip from 2nd to 4th down

3) or convince Toney that third down is still 2nd down

Much of it is basic psychology, except number 1.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I’m gonna cheer for Georgia to win because everyone I cheer for loses!

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Watched the others all the way through. As soon as I heard “violent football”(from 10 yards off) and “no excuses”(didn’t want to give them the ball back), I stopped it. Looking forward to the brick by brick video we put out next.
I think the staff is sharp enough to pick up on the downward spiral for likes and retweets. I'm sure they do fan/media analytics.

For the record ... I haven't watched any of these. I do think it's smart marketing to make them after each game though.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
I think the staff is sharp enough to pick up on the downward spiral for likes and retweets. I'm sure they do fan/media analytics.

For the record ... I haven't watched any of these. I do think it's smart marketing to make them after each game though.
Sadly, it's starting to look and feel like we are better at marketing and sales than product development.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator