***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs UMass***

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty sloppy game. Hope it's because of weather and first game jitters or else our season will be like last year. I still think we look better than UT.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Why does Marcel Harris Play? He stinks out loud. He was the safety on that side of the field on the 50 yd pass play, Why Does Nick Washington play? He stinks out loud. He was the safety on the 4th down and double digits to go and jumped a 3 yd. route by their TE allowing the WR to be wide open. It is so embarrassing that that every year we have a bunch of guys and coaches who have no idea of the situation. 4th and 1 and we call a run play where the guard is pulling when UMass is going to rush everyone. Not to mention the guy playing guard should be playing tackle. Just block man on man straight ahead if you are truly a tough, physical team. Oh I forgot we are UF: Soft as SH*T
That and so much for the QB whisperer

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Everyone still laughing at ut?

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Pretty sloppy game. Hope it's because of weather and first game jitters or else our season will be like last year. I still think we look better than UT.
There has been a lot of stuff going on tonight. Suspensions, rain, dumb penalties, bad passes, dropped balls, etc. We just need to come out strong in the 2nd half.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Unfortunately this is a game of two evenly matched teams, simple, we r what we r

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
We are terrible. Yet again. Defense is flat out embarrassing with these penalties

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don't like Washington at safety. He seems to take bad angles that lets the receivers get another 10 yards after catches.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Marcus Maye once again shows his inabilities as a cover safety. He is still awful just when I thought he improved ever so slightly last year. I was wrong. On the positive side, as I have always said, Anzalone is such a better all around LB than Davis when he can stay on the field. He can diagnose plays, he reacts better, he is better in space and has some cover skills as an LB. I hope Anzalone can stay on the field.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.