Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs USF***

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
I’m going to make a longer post tomorrow but I would bet a substantial amount of money that AR has been playing with a torn meniscus.
Based on his timid running, I’ve wondered if he’s playing injured. Doesn’t excuse the terrible passing decisions though.

DRapp

Sep 6, 2014
AR just trying to make a big play, instead of a smart play
How long before Sling Blade realizes that with AR at QB everything must be based on the run game? That includes the pass game. Having AR in the pocket going 5 wide when you run a simplistic system is a losing proposition. The pass game must be predicated on run, moving AR and misdirection.

That’s exactly right. Are you available for Offensive Coordinator position with fast track potential to HBC? Also do you have a Defensive Coordinator that you can bring with you?

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
The air is leaving the balloon….
Sad Season 3 GIF by Rick and Morty

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
This is Muschamp ball.

My God

Napier said at halftime that we knew exactly what they were doing on offense and we were going to adjust in the 2nd half.

There is no excuse for this crap fest.

Unbelievable.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Based on his timid running, I’ve wondered if he’s playing injured. Doesn’t excuse the terrible passing decisions though.
He was fine today until he tweaked it again. Completely different player after that. It’s messing with his footwork and timing.

I’ve had a torn meniscus for 8 years that I’ve just lived with (too busy for surgery). Normally I can walk, run, do whatever and have no pain at all. If my knee twists a certain way the cartilage will pop out of place and it’s bone on bone and I can’t put any weight on it at all. I have to pull my leg back like I’m stretching my quad to get it to pop back in place. I’ll get a replay of a play today where the exact thing happened to AR. It took me a LONG time before I could play basketball again and just trust it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator