***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs UT***

If UF loses to UT, what is your most likely reaction?

• Anger

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • Sadness

Votes: 24 32.9%
  • Apathy

Votes: 30 41.1%

• Total voters

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
VT lost to Old Dominion. Bet that go fund me to get willie out is swelling now.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
I don't think the rocky toppers are talented enough to to pass the whole second half. They run to protect their weaknesses and shorten the game.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Guarantano looked like he broke his clavicle. I wonder if we will see him in the second half.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
I don't think the rocky toppers are talented enough to to pass the whole second. They run to protect their weakness and shorten the game.

The only real weakness we have that they can consistently get at is the DBs. Better teams will be able to run at us but they aren’t getting it done. Need to stuff their first drive of second half and then take it in for the dagger.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
The only real weakness we have that they can consistently get at is the DBs. Better teams will be able to run at us but they aren’t getting it done. Need to stuff their first drive of second half and then take it in for the dagger.
Callaway is a problem, we do need to keep our pass rush up.

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Some of those images of Vols fans are priceless. Pedal to metal, gotta not let up in 2nd half, gotta bury them.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
UT reminds me of the 2013 UF team. Some good players here and there but overall they suck something awful. Pruitt is definitely Muschanp 2.0. The man looks determined to win the time of possession.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator