Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Utah***

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
If it’s all the same to you, think I’ll skip out on those places you said I should visit.
Think About It GIF by Identity

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Ticketmaster put the remaining UF allotted tickets on sale today. Sold out in 4 minutes. I'm looking for 2, if anyone here is selling.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Ticketmaster put the remaining UF allotted tickets on sale today. Sold out in 4 minutes. I'm looking for 2, if anyone here is selling.

If I come across any more I’ll PM you. The office has been sold out except for special Bulls since they first dropped in Spring. And even those were tight due to demand. I had 6 but sold them all over the last few weeks. And there are still Gators buying up where they can. I’ve been saying that stadium is going to be loaded. Hope you find some.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Insider scoop: Knee scoped to repair a meniscus tear today. Out 3 days, then building from non-contact light work to full speed. Hoping to be back to drills by Sunday and game-ready by 8/31.

Oh…that would be me. :exactly:

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018

Not everyone hates us

"WE DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN THIS GAME!!!
I CAN'T BELIEVE DUMBASS COACH DIDN'T TAKE A TIMEOUT WITH 2:43 TO GO, IN THE 4TH, WHEN OUR RB GOT TACKLED BEHIND THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE! WTF?!
I GUESS OUR OLINE AIN'T WORLD BEATERS AFTERALL.
WHAT GOOD ARE 3 TIMEOUTS AT THE END OF A GAME WORTH? A WOODEN NICKLE, MAYBE! ARGH!"
--GatorChatter collective

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
If I come across any more I’ll PM you. The office has been sold out except for special Bulls since they first dropped in Spring. And even those were tight due to demand. I had 6 but sold them all over the last few weeks. And there are still Gators buying up where they can. I’ve been saying that stadium is going to be loaded. Hope you find some.
Thanks sofla

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator