Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Utah***

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Down 3 scores with 20 seconds remaining we can’t get a play off. No urgency from our guys because they play for a flaccid pusssssyyy with a 55 IQ

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Who the heck is "Mr. Flailing Arms" #66?
giphy.gif

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Haven't scored a TD since the Fsu game
Can’t be. Anthony is what held back the great play caller Billy . That’s all we heard from Darry and others including ox is how much better the offense was going to look without Anthony .

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Mertz sucks, billy sucks at play calling. Im not sure he survives
Can’t help but see it as Napier’s hubris, trying to put so much on Mertz. We should have been run first, like last season. He seems to be trying to play to our QB commit and WR hopeful, and maybe the notion that we need a pass happy offense. What happened to our run game, fewer reps in practice?

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Can’t be. Anthony is what held back the great play caller Billy . That’s all we heard from Darry and others including ox is how much better the offense was going to look without Anthony .
Hell, I thought the same thing.
I thought the problem was AR.

My god, What the hell do we have instore for the next two years.

We look like Kentucky, 1988.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Our stud RBs have a combined 7 carries….

The gameplan was clearly to show that Mertz isn't as bad as the media and betters think he is...and...

...that gameplan failed spectacularly.

He's a poor QB. The film was right.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

AR had his own issues and carried some blame. But most also disliked many of the play calls. I thought we’d see a better performance though. I’m convinced our AD has done it again.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The gameplan was clearly to show that Mertz isn't as bad as the media and betters think he is...and...

...that gameplan failed spectacularly.

He's a poor QB. The film was right.
Mertz has done a fine job completing the sh** passes he’s been asked to complete.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I said 2 weeks ago we could be looking at 2-6 in the face and was laughed at....anyone that thinks at 2-6 and looking like this Karl's job isn't on the line still? :dunno:

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Mertz has done a fine job completing the sh** passes he’s been asked to complete.

Disagree.

The 1st down pass to Burke for an incompletion when a wide-open Pearsall was beyond the 1st down marker is a good example.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator