***Official Gator Football Spread Thread***

Captain Sasquatch

Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
So right now it looks like we're sitting at +14.5, which is actually a big change from the opening line at +17. O/U is at Anybody think we keep it within two touchdowns?

In the score thread, I set my O/U at 41, which is probably a bit low. But if I'm going to stick by that pick, I'd say it'll be 24-17 with us losing. But yeah, I'm sure we'll keep it within two touchdowns.

AugustaGator

Lifetime Member
Captain Sasquatch;n64433 said:
Opening as 1-point favorites, should be interesting to see which way the money goes.
I imagine we will not have the $$$ on us as much as in the past. I had heard the Gators had a sizable amount always being placed on the games. Never understood why people used to like to bet on/against us.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
You'd have to be crazy to put money on this game. There is absolutely no telling what Gator team shows up. We play with the predictability of … something that is not very predictable.

BostonGator84

Infrequent Frequenter
I don't have a feel for this game. We barely beat Kentucky and got whooped by Alabama. Tennessee almost beat Georgia...but they're Tennessee. It seems they are trending in the right direction...us, I can't really tell. That's about as polite as I can put it. I'd take the Vols if they're still 1.5 point favorites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.