Gator Basketball ***Official Offseason Thread BBALL*** Top 50 Overall Guard Alex Lloyd Commits

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
dang that sucks. pegues was the one i was most hoping to snag. oh well...

I thought he'd be a solid pick up too. But we missed on some guys early last year and hit it outa the park with pullin. I feel like there's gonna be some better players on the market

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
This would be a really good pick up. I don't think it would hurt to add an athletic wing. I'm not sure how many spots we have though?
We have 4 spots to fill. And, Martin has been all-conference multiple times.

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
This kid is visiting tomorrow. He asked out of his NLI and was released on 4/2. I don’t know much other than he’s a sharpshooter.

IMG_8086.jpeg

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I actually like his game. But, it doesn’t matter how good you are if you are always hurt. This portal is deep and we need another roster spot. This makes 5 spots open.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I actually like his game. But, it doesn’t matter how good you are if you are always hurt. This portal is deep and we need another roster spot. This makes 5 spots open.

Dang, I didn't realize he was hurt. I just thought he wasn't getting any pt or taking a redshirt year.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

Too unathletic. Wish him the best but glad we opened up another spot in his place

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Too unathletic. Wish him the best but glad we opened up another spot in his place
Having a broken leg will do that.

all that nicksplat GIF

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Golden was just on 1010XL here in Jacksonville and towards the end he mentioned Condon and Haugh, and how their staff did a great job finding freshman that contributed. Then ended it with “I expect to land a couple more freshmen like them here in the next couple weeks”

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.