Not open for further replies.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
KCgator;n167923 said:
It sucks. You never really think of knees until you injure one. I had a cadaver ligament but in during one surgery and when that was almost healed, I fell and broke my kneecap in half. It blows goats.

Ouch!

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jeez, I go away for a couple of hours and all that's happened is we've confirmed what we've long expected - KC is handicapped - and Ox blowing himself over the logo??

WTF??!?!? Where are all the commitments???

:gah:

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Welp, Adonis Thomas may be back in play for UF. He's another guy we thought didn't have a decision to make on NSD, but out of nowhere he does! He's tweeting about being honored to have two great schools to choose from. A friend tweeted to him "ball out down there" and he responded "no doubt!" He's from Georgia, so wouldn't Bama be "over there" and Florida be "down there?"..lol. He added another tweet "to be continued." Keep in mind, he's a former UF long time commit before all hell broke loose with Muschamp.

At any rate, he's another one to watch tomorrow, add him to the list!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;167949 said:
You talk real tough for a guy on disability.
crutches.gif

All you have to do is zig-zag

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;167817 said:
I'll be working and be in and out. When the major players start committing, go ahead and start a thread for each one. I can then "feature" them for the content slider.

Will do

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
And of course, the Thomas tweets have fans of both schools in full freak out mode. Bama because they thought he was one they didn't have to sweat on NSD, UF fans because suddenly, we may be back in the mix for an absolute stud at a huge position of need (LB).

TNgator20

Jan 8, 2015
Any updates on Francois? I've asked about him quite a bit today but I think he's the real deal. I saw Newberg put something about on Twitter about him but i didn't really understand it...shocker

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Huge position of need, probably the biggest at the moment with a decent amount of O-line guys hopping aboard.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TNgator20;n168006 said:
Any updates on Francois? I've asked about him quite a bit today but I think he's the real deal. I saw Newberg put something about on Twitter about him but i didn't really understand it...shocker

Lots of people flipping him to UF, but tons of pressure on that kid from the Jimbob mafia.

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
The Original DC;n168004 said:
And of course, the Thomas tweets have fans of both schools in full freak out mode. Bama because they thought he was one they didn't have to sweat on NSD, UF fans because suddenly, we may be back in the mix for an absolute stud at a huge position of need (LB).

Attachments

• conv_2280.gif
    conv_2280.gif
    476.8 KB · Views: 53

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1;n167610 said:
Let's clear something up right the fck now! Dub don't give a damn if the bitc! Is green she can get it,I'm a equal opportunity dic man

Jame T. Kirk would agree.

Attachments

• conv_2281.jpg
    conv_2281.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 69
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.