Recruiting Official Recruiting Thread for the stretch run #11

Status
Not open for further replies.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Anybody have any good ideas for Wobbles new Av I get to choose for him soon? I got a few in mind :)

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n166942 said:
Holy crap, can't believe he tweeted that, and if true, this will be a signing day for the ages!
Pretty much what i called in recruiting thread #9 and everyone called it a pipe dream...i didn't have Chris Williams in there so maybe that was the problem

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
t-gator;n167057 said:
Jordan Griffin seffner kid. 3 star committed to Wisconsin. I wouldn't be shocked if he ended up in this class.
Seems like we would have already pulled that trigger if he's a teammate of Cowart.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n167056 said:
There's also Jordan Griffin 3 star kid from seffner. He's committed to Wisconsin but he'd come if he gets an offer
I'd like to see him get an offer...his height and speed may not wow anybody but he's a tackling machine...worth a shot but have heard that likely won't happen

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJay26;n167062 said:
Anybody have any good ideas for Wobbles new Av I get to choose for him soon? I got a few in mind :)
Sounds like a good Lounge thread topic...you'll get a lot of good ideas that way

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
Law98gator;n167059 said:
I hate to get greedy but daddy like.

Is this positivity from Law? Quick someone call a Doctor! Law is losing it...or is he getting better?

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I felt from day one that Mac and crew had it together. Its not going to take long to turn this ship around. Tomorrow will be even better!

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
gatormandan;n167074 said:
I felt from day one that Mac and crew had it together. Its not going to take long to turn this ship around. Tomorrow will be even better!

You could say "I told you so" but I know you are not the kind of guy that says "I told you so". But in my opinion, I wouldn't blame you one bit if you said "I told you so". Furthermore, based on yesterday's recruiting results, I am stoked to say "Gatormandan told you so". :chomp:

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
I will be very happy w' Buchanan and St Louis. Then add some LB depth. QB is just gravy!!!
Go Gators!!!

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
KCgator;n166903 said:
I think the gloom & doomers have been proven wrong. :dance:

LET IT GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm ecstatic!!! I think it is awesome and great job Coach Mac.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
Gatoravatara;n167080 said:
Can you please give this a rest? 5 days ago we were not even in the top 100. I am sure everybody is happy with the recent turn of events. I also think what we are doing with recruiting is unprecedented. This is like the green bay game where seahawk fans had started to leave.

I would go one further. This is Game 6 Spurs vs Heat and the TV Crew (Law and a few others) are taping off the court so the Spurs can celebrate their Championship that never happened.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Gatoravatara;n167080 said:
Can you please give this a rest? 5 days ago we were not even in the top 100. I am sure everybody is happy with the recent turn of events. I also think what we are doing with recruiting is unprecedented. This is like the green bay game where seahawk fans had started to leave.

Are you asking me to squelch my sense of humor? :butthurt:

Dec 10, 2014
Bullag8r;n167086 said:
Are you asking me to squelch my sense of humor? :butthurt:

I'm sort of watching people act like this class is currently a top five class!. It's ranked in the 50s or 60s. I'm glad we are getting more recruits and better quality recruits. I'm glad yesterday was a successful recruiting day. I think the Gators may even keep trending, but for god's sake ppl are acting like we won the national championship with the verbal commitment of three players that brought our class from the low 80s to the low 60s. Just wait until signing day.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
For the record, I also assumed we would have a sub-par recruiting class this year based on prevailing circumstances. I did not guarantee a great class, nor did I bash the coaches or jump from a high ledge. :cool:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n167087 said:
I'm sort of watching people act like this class is currently a top five class!. It's ranked in the 50s or 60s. I'm glad we are getting more recruits and better quality recruits. I'm glad yesterday was a successful recruiting day. I think the Gators may even keep trending, but for god's sake ppl are acting like we won the national championship with the verbal commitment of three players that brought our class from the low 80s to the low 60s. Just wait until signing day.
I agree. I'm very happy with the momentum, but this class still has a loooong way to go. The finger pointing, baiting, and "I-told-you-so's" are embarrassing.

Let it go, we all want the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.