Recruiting Official Recruiting Thread for the stretch run #13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n169246 said:
This...247 is not reliable. Total BS site and rankings.

I think its the same situation Scout or Rivals used to have with FSU years ago (forgot which one) but they were always giving extra stars to guys very late after FSU got them. I think people said an FSU grad was making most of the decisions at the time.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n169248 said:
Wonder if Byron's HS coach is pushing for gators and that's why he hasn't sent it.

That the rumor and if true it is BS... the kid should go where he wants

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Gator Fever;n169256 said:
Because they knew Holland was playing them.

Agree. Reading how JMac picked up Saban's recruiting of deep look into personality and character before pursuing as a recruit, this may very well be the case.

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
UPDATE 12:44pm: Things are officially getting weird with Byron Cowart. There are a variety of theories surrounding the reason- including his own indecision, his coach’s failure to sign the LOI, and slow fax machines- but I’m told that Auburn has still not received his letter of intent… four hours after he announced he was going to Auburn.
dubster1;n169231 said:
dont fall for the banana in the tailpipe

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TNgator20;n169257 said:
Oh crap, tell me this is not about Ce Ce now...

Ryan ‏@ClutchLikeMJ 6m6 minutes ago Coaches need to let kids make decisions smh

Maybe he's suggesting Coach is persuading Cowart since his LOI isn't in.

GatorStompin'

Gator Grad '14
Nov 25, 2014
TNgator20;n169257 said:
Oh crap, tell me this is not about Ce Ce now...

Ryan ‏@ClutchLikeMJ 6m6 minutes ago Coaches need to let kids make decisions smh

No, it's about Cowart i think. Apparently Callahan really pushed for UF. And still might be...

Leon McQuay Jr. ‏@Quaydiddy2206 12m12 minutes ago
@MistaAlderman @rivalsmike same reason I was banned from signing day control freak been pushing Florida im a gator fan but not pushing kids

In response to..
Cowart texted me and said he left his signed letter with his coach to fax and isn't sure why it hasn't been faxed yet. #Auburn #WarEagle

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Saw Ivie don Gator cap on ESPN. Ivie is a Gator,

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator2002;n169262 said:
UPDATE 12:44pm: Things are officially getting weird with Byron Cowart. There are a variety of theories surrounding the reason- including his own indecision, his coach’s failure to sign the LOI, and slow fax machines- but I’m told that Auburn has still not received his letter of intent… four hours after he announced he was going to Auburn.
Why would a coach not sign an LOI? Parents yes but coaches don't get involved in this crap. Something fishy is going on and it started this morning when he signed two LOI's, one for us and Burn

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@YahooForde: Auburn still has not announced Cowart's signing. Asked his mom, Lacoria Wilson, at announcement if they faxed the letter and she said yes.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Byron is being such a drama queen. Of course he's signing with Auburn. Just sign it.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n169259 said:
That the rumor and if true it is BS... the kid should go where he wants

Agreed!

But maybe Coach Cal's son has gotten to UF and learned more about what a POS Muschamp was and has told his Dad. Overprotective coach trying to save a kid from himself kinda thing. It's still BS and makes us look crooked. If the kid doesn't wanna be here, screw'em and move on. Now, if it's the kid being legitimately torn and delaying that's a different story entirely.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Kid was torn. If it 's true that the coach is messing with him that is realy a poor move on the coach's part. He needs to let the kid make the call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.