Not open for further replies.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
KCgator;n155033 said:
Not my fault if you're too stupid to see the irony of the above post.

Irony is sort of ironic.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TNgator20;n155010 said:
Yeh, I know he has been to UF a ton...that just caught my eye that he hasn't met Coach Mac personally yet. Not sure if that's true but that's what he said.

Coach Mac would have only been allowed to contact him for two weeks in the past "years and years" it depends on when he came to campus.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
alcoholica;n154989 said:
I'm at the point with Cowart that I'd just assume we pull the offer and move on. Unless the coaches know something else, why waste the time. Make CeCe your priority on DL
We don't have a clue to what's really going on and you're ready to dump him? I think McElwain and Cowart know the truth and clear coach is okay having him visit. I'll trust that over a bunch of internet rumors and speculation.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
From CeCe.
“My whole thing has always been commit to the school not the coach. I love the University of Florida. i love the campus, everything about it. It’s 35 minutes from my house. My parents can come see me whenever they wanted to. In this short amount of time talking to Coach Jim and Coach (Geoff) Collins, the made a great impression on me. What they’re bringing to the table is great. The kind of defense their running is great. It’s just awesome man and I’m pretty excited about the in-home visit in January. The new coaching change is no big deal. It happens and like I said they’ve made a great impression.”

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
Just saw some interesting info on Van Jefferson... 4 star WR that had been committed to the leghumpers just de-commited and is expected to be here on the 30th

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator2002;n155069 said:
Just saw some interesting info on Van Jefferson... 4 star WR that had been committed to the leghumpers just de-commited and is expected to be here on the 30th
This would be a nice pick up

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n155064 said:
From CeCe.
“My whole thing has always been commit to the school not the coach. I love the University of Florida. i love the campus, everything about it. It’s 35 minutes from my house. My parents can come see me whenever they wanted to. In this short amount of time talking to Coach Jim and Coach (Geoff) Collins, the made a great impression on me. What they’re bringing to the table is great. The kind of defense their running is great. It’s just awesome man and I’m pretty excited about the in-home visit in January. The new coaching change is no big deal. It happens and like I said they’ve made a great impression.”

Good stuff, I had not seen that quote, which validates what I posted earlier about him and Ivey being our best shot at two 5-star guys. We just need to counter the push from Auburn and Ole Miss.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
ufgator2002;n155069 said:
Good to know someone knows the WR coach

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
For what it's worth, rumors are spreading that CeCe and others are really turned off by some of the bad mouthing Chimp and staff have been doing against the Gators. It's just like in sales, you can't bad mouth a competitor and then get hired by that competitor and talk badly about your previous employer. Bad juju.

ShadowGator

Broken
Oct 24, 2014
KCgator;n155095 said:
For what it's worth, rumors are spreading that CeCe and others are really turned off by some of the bad mouthing Chimp and staff have been doing against the Gators. It's just like in sales, you can't bad mouth a competitor and then get hired by that competitor and talk badly about your previous employer. Bad juju.

This would be nice if more than a rumour. Where are you hearing this? It would make sense as we have all questioned how he could recruit them to Auburn after talking up UF for four years.

ShadowGator

Broken
Oct 24, 2014
williston_gator;n155097 said:
4* WR Van Jefferson just decommited from UGA.

He is considered a strong lean to Oklahoma based off of his official this past weekend. We just need to get him on campus before he commits to OU.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
KCgator;n155095 said:

Everyone except Cowart, he's slurping up Muschamp's koolaid with a straw.

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
ShadowGator;n155099 said:
This would be nice if more than a rumour. Where are you hearing this? It would make sense as we have all questioned how he could recruit them to Auburn after talking up UF for four years.

I've seen it posted on a couple of other message boards. Could be total BS but makes total sense.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ShadowGator;n155100 said:
He is considered a strong lean to Oklahoma based off of his official this past weekend. We just need to get him on campus before he commits to OU.
I can already see it now...he'll visit and have us on his list of finalists on NSD and pick OU and everyone will cry that Mac can't close when in reality we would have never even been in on him before

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
The Original DC;n155089 said:
Good stuff, I had not seen that quote, which validates what I posted earlier about him and Ivey being our best shot at two 5-star guys. We just need to counter the push from Auburn and Ole Miss.
I'm hearing Ole Miss is more of a player for him than Auburn right now. But in the end I think you're right Ivey and CeCe are Gators. The other 2 are just on an emotional roller coaster after their visit with Auburn. They'll settle down now that that first kiss is out of the way. This weekend will be the difference maker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator