Not open for further replies.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator98MD;158431 said:
Losing recruits to UCF, yes !!!!:yes:

Actually we lost him to USCw. USCW lost him to UCF.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@ByronHawkStar99: My boy @ClutchLikeMJ got me thinking

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Regarding Payton, I'm hearing his grades were an issue for the UF staff, they didn't even extend him a visit offer.

Atlgator12

Jan 22, 2015
Gatoravatara;n158435 said:
Can somebody tweet, "No Will, you did not win! That is why you are no longer a head coach."
Chump doesn't have AU at the end of his account. Just someone looking for attention

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@_bsandifer: @ByronHawkStar99 come join #GatorGang and be apart of something special. 🐊🏈🐊🏈🐊🏈

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
The Original DC;n158450 said:
Regarding Payton, I'm hearing his grades were an issue for the UF staff, they didn't even extend him a visit offer.

damn that bad?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;158450 said:

Doesn't surprise me. Anybody can get it to UCF.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n158423 said:
:fingertap::fingertap::fingertap:

Thought this was going the big weekend of commitments. WTF?

Jabari Zuniga is announcing officially tomorrow. Rayshad Jackson was allegedly annoucing today. Clark and Cronkrite were supposedly on commit watch today too.

But to your point, we'll see. To

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
If there are still no commits after this weekend I think that will be great news. That will confirm to me that these guys are coordinating the big NSD coup. There's just no way things would continue to be so quiet. You would have to believe McElwain is the worst recruiter in the world to not land a single recruit over the past 2 weekends with all the playing time he has to offer. And if he can't recruit we've got a lot bigger problems than what Muschamp left us. If today is uneventful I'm happy.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n158460 said:
If there are still no commits after this weekend I think that will be great news. That will confirm to me that these guys are coordinating the big NSD coup. There's just no way things would continue to be so quiet. You would have to believe McElwain is the worst recruiter in the world to not land a single recruit over the past 2 weekends with all the playing time he has to offer. And if he can't recruit we've got a lot bigger problems than what Muschamp left us. If today is uneventful I'm happy.

Extremely risky approach. I can understand wanting a hand full of big fish to commit on signing day, but we need to get some of these guys in the fold now. In Steven Clark's case, I'm trying to figure out what an Alabama kid is still thinking about; UF or Syracuse? It seems he would have committed on the spot.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
The Original DC;n158462 said:
Extremely risky approach. I can understand wanting a hand full of big fish to commit on signing day, but we need to get some of these guys in the fold now. In Steven Clark's case, I'm trying to figure out what an Alabama kid is still thinking about; UF or Syracuse? It seems he would have committed on the spot.
I'm not thinking about a handful of big fish. I'm talking 15 commits including the bigs fish on NSD. I'm talking the entire recruiting class waiting until NSD. UF doesn't go 6 months and only gets 1 commit unless something else is going on. We're a week and half from signing day and only have 8 guys. We're getting tons of attention and praise yet everyone is quiet. It's the only logical conclusion I can come to.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n158467 said:
I'm not thinking about a handful of big fish. I'm talking 15 commits including the bigs fish on NSD. UF doesn't go 6 months and only gets 1 commit unless something else is going on. We're a week and half from signing day and only have 8 guys. We're getting tons of attention and praise yet everyone is quiet. It's the only logical conclusion I can come to.

Or the huge coaching turn-over has kids shy about pulling the trigger? Either way, we'll survive as long as Big Mac fills our biggest needs with guys he feels he can coach up.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
NavetG8r;n158469 said:
Or the huge coaching turn-over has kids shy about pulling the trigger? Either way, we'll survive as long as Big Mac fills our biggest needs with guys he feels he can coach up.
Lot's of teams have coaching turnover. We've had coaching turnovers in the past. It's never been this quiet. It's TOO quiet. Harbaugh's only been on the job a few weeks and he's already flipping guys at a place that's much harder to recruit than UF. I'm not buying the "recruits have to get to know the coaches" line any more. You can't tell me the 3 star guys we've been inviting in are weaiting for a better offer.

601Gator

Aug 10, 2014
TAG knows something. Have you been dropping bags TAG?

Wait a minute... GatorTAG.... Tags are on bags.... TAG is our bag man!

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
The Original DC;n158462 said:

Unless they signed an LOI on the spot, these commitments mean nothing. These kids from Florida seem like spoiled prima donnas on the recruiting trail. They thrive on this suspense and drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator