Status
Not open for further replies.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
OK it looks like it may be martrell spaight, a razorback player. The pic is from rayshads twitter but he must have retweeted or something. False alarm.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n158847 said:
So, the big announcement at 1:00 turned out to be a blue light special at Kmart?
I think he's a good pick up. A 3 star player out of Miami is like a 4 star anywhere else. He had SEC offers. I think picked up an SEC quality prospect in an area of need.

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
Quote from Rayshad Jackson" “The atmosphere at Florida was great,” Jackson said. “I was real comfortable on campus, and the academics played the biggest part in my decision. I want to major in sports management and I feel like the education at Florida is going to set me up for the rest of life.”
:thumbup:

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
QueenCityGator;n158924 said:
Quote from Rayshad Jackson" “The atmosphere at Florida was great,” Jackson said. “I was real comfortable on campus, and the academics played the biggest part in my decision. I want to major in sports management and I feel like the education at Florida is going to set me up for the rest of life.”

holy crap that's refreshing. He seems smart. Must not have a Twitter account either. It's like my mother always said to me in high school, nothing good ever happens after midnight so to nothing good comes out of Teenagers having Twitter accounts

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n158923 said:
I think he's a good pick up. A 3 star player out of Miami is like a 4 star anywhere else. He had SEC offers. I think picked up an SEC quality prospect in an area of need.

Gatorcountry had some hack calling him a 5 star guy. I think it's great we want him to be a diamond in the rough. Hopefully, he can contribute. Rivals has him as a 2 star. So making a leap to 4 star is a little out there. IMHO.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n158624 said:
I think Jabari Zuniga announces tomorrow, right? Stars be damned on this guy, for real. He looks like a monster in his highlights, only been playing two years which is probably why he's only listed as a 3-star.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1867332/jabari-zuniga

this kid looks like a freaking monster. Looks as good as any 5 star kid I've seen. This would be a nice get.

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
Gator98MD;n158925 said:
holy crap that's refreshing. He seems smart. Must not have a Twitter account either. It's like my mother always said to me in high school, nothing good ever happens after midnight so to nothing good comes out of Teenagers having Twitter accounts
Not everybody we recruit needs to be a future NFL prospect. Ideally he'd be all-SEC, but it's not the end of the world if he is a serviceable backup who graduates with his degree.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
?

John Johnson ‏@John_isThatguy 11h11 hours agoWarner Robins, GA
I've decided to take my talents to the track and run at Fla
1f40a.png
1f40a.png
lol guess I'll be joining @_bsandifer

I'm assuming this is a track recruit. But him mentioning joining Sandifer is a little confusing.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator98MD;n158925 said:
Originally posted by QueenCityGator View Post
Quote from Rayshad Jackson" “ the academics played the biggest part in my decision. I want to major in sports management and I feel like the education at Florida is going to set me up for the rest of life.”

I love what you decided not to put in bold :lol:

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
QueenCityGator;n158924 said:

I like smart recruits.

jereed16

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n158934 said:
this kid looks like a freaking monster. Looks as good as any 5 star kid I've seen. This would be a nice get.

Appears to play angry. Love it.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n158895 said:
Yeah that doesn't look like the same guy....weird its like the 3rd pic when you Google him.

That is odd, who's ever heard of two people with the same name??

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n158872 said:
I want Jmac to be successful. The two big things he could control was his staff and the recruiting. We still dont have a WR coach, which probably affected recruiting, although not directly.
That's pretty damn direct to me.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Atlgator12;n158941 said:
He actually does (@SpaceGhost_11) still sounds like he has his head on right though.

damn well there goes my twitter theory. I guess Twitter is just what these young kids do now. Almost seems required nowadays. This board is the closest I get to "social media"

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n158934 said:

It's between us, Arkansas and NC State. Normally, I'd love our chances, no clue this year though.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Gatoravatara;n158964 said:
What attack? All I was talking about was Muschamp.and Foley.

you not only don't read or understand posts you respond to, you don't even know what you posted in the past 12 hours. You accused me of defending Foley in an earlier post, which I clearly did not. Move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator