Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Sometimes its hard to tell the difference.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't care if bulla is gay, I think he's cool

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
t-gator;n164683 said:
I don't care if bulla is gay, I think he's cool

Good shot t, :lol: :lol: but I like females, especially the one I've been married to for 35+ years and is the mother of my children.

Like the worn out cliche says "tough times don't last, tough people do" Gator Nation will Chomp again.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Go Gata;n164679 said:
While perhaps not the biggest recruit, it does give us depth and a grip on SFL, which could pay big dividends in the future

I am glad to see that you didn't slit your wrists yet Gata

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
Bullag8r;n164687 said:
Good shot t, :lol: :lol: but I like females, especially the one I've been married to for 35+ years and is the mother of my children.

Like the worn out cliche says "tough times don't last, tough people do" Gator Nation will Chomp again.

THIS

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Mixed emotions.. part of me goes, yeaaa we got a commit, part of me goes, another 3 star player??!! At 285lbs that is kind of light for the SEC and the 5.90 time, geez. Well, welcome aboard Richerd, learn to spell it guys ( Gatorgorilla who posted the thread has him as Richard). Let's hope he is a diamond in the rough and the coaches get his maximum potential from him. One plus besides another body in the trenches is yes, a South Florida guy and also a competitive school.

GatorStompin'

Gator Grad '14
Nov 25, 2014
TallyGator;n164653 said:
McElwain is a successful person with a positive attitude and outlook on life...and he positively affects the lives of the people around him. I don't care what the ranking of this class is...he will have a positive impact on these kids, get them to buy into the program, and right the ship of Gator Football. IMHO. There will be bumps in the road...but I really think we are going to proud to have him as a Gator.

I definitely believe this to be true. I even think (gasp) that Muschamp had this same positive attitude and care for his players. BUT--and this is a big BUT as you can see--he never had the confidence that Mac has. Mac knows he's going to get this thing turned around. He believes in the brand, the university, and the coaches around him. Most importantly though, he trusts his method of doing business, and he has a complete vision. He's going to put UF back where it belongs--on top!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Bullag8r;n164687 said:

One of my favorite cliches. :thumbup:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If we can sign 8 OL recruits (with one being Ivey,) a solid rb, 1 game changer WR, and 1 linebacker, this class will have been a success.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, but how damn much whining are we gonna have to endure to get there?

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
CaribGator;n164698 said:
Mixed emotions.. part of me goes, yeaaa we got a commit, part of me goes, another 3 star player??!! At 285lbs that is kind of light for the SEC and the 5.90 time, geez. Well, welcome aboard Richerd, learn to spell it guys ( Gatorgorilla who posted the thread has him as Richard). Let's hope he is a diamond in the rough and the coaches get his maximum potential from him. One plus besides another body in the trenches is yes, a South Florida guy and also a competitive school.

Are you just a ray of effing sunshine.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
KCgator;n164713 said:
Are you just a ray of effing sunshine.
You got that right bro, put me in the pumper group now. i'm on board the Macdaddy train. We're going the only way left, UP! hop on, plenty of room

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm hearing another o-lineman, not sure which one, maybe St Louis, maybe Boulware. I'll take either! 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.