***Official SEC Championship Game: UF vs Alabama Game Thread***

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
this will probably be pretty bad to watch. stock up on your favorite beverages, were in for an a$$ beating

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Go Gators! Please make it a fun game to watch.
:chomp:

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
It's all been an elaborate ploy by Mac for us to look like doggie doo the past few weeks to instill a sense of overconfidence in our opponent. He knows the SEC Championship is the real crown jewel.

Dang, that was good. I almost believed it.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
It's all been an elaborate ploy by Mac for us to look like doggie doo the past few weeks to instill a sense of overconfidence in our opponent. He knows the SEC Championship is the real crown jewel.

Dang, that was good. I almost believed it.

I almost believed it. LOL

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
kleinepause-gemeine-tiere-01.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You know, I think they are pre-lubed and Id like to minimize any contamination and bodily substances. We all know whats coming and thise trailer dwelling inbreds will be going in dry if left to their own devices.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
this will probably be pretty bad to watch. stock up on your favorite beverages, were in for an a$$ beating
Since about midway through 2009 Ive just used our offensive time a s a chance to grab beer, whizz, cook something, or whatever.

Its really just easier that way and Ive lost a lot less tv screens.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My view on Bama is pretty simple. A team that is playing with a ton of intensity and that is well coached, disciplined. It rides an elite defense and great running game, like most of Saban's teams. Coker is not very good, but nobody has been able to make him try to win a game really. Their O line isn't great at pass blocking. I expect our defense to hold strong but give ground since treon will probably muster less than 100 yards against these guys...

Sent from my IPad using tapatalk.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
What, for this SECCG, would revitalize hope: Mac announcing a new starting QB.
A tall one.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What, for this SECCG, would revitalize hope: Mac announcing a new starting QB.
A tall one.
Well, there are some rumblings that we'll see some different looks in the offense, that better utilize what we have.
We'll see how that works out I guess.
Obviously adjustments need to be made.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
Going to my first SECCG anybody else going? Any places to avoid or must see? I will be visiting the CFB Hall of Fame but other than that, drinking, and making Roll Tide jokes I got nothing planned.

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
You know, I think they are pre-lubed and Id like to minimize any contamination and bodily substances. We all know whats coming and thise trailer dwelling inbreds will be going in dry if left to their own devices.

That's a nasty thought lmao... maybe it will look like a game at least till the 4th hopefully

ProcrastiGATOR

2019 GatorChatter March Madness Bracket CHAMPION!
Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2015
I hope they rinse the sand off before they put it in/to us!

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Going to my first SECCG anybody else going? Any places to avoid or must see? I will be visiting the CFB Hall of Fame but other than that, drinking, and making Roll Tide jokes I got nothing planned.
Just stay away from the stadium during and immediately after the game and you should be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator