Votes: 7 14.0%
  • UF wins by 1 or more

Votes: 13 26.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I’m glad we have a guy named Hal to clear all this up for us.
Edit: I knew sofla would get this being the movie buff that he is.
merlin_135847308_098289a6-90ee-461b-88e2-20920469f96a-superJumbo.jpg

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
and one of those movies is when Harry met sally... for some odd reason.

Well, for starters, it's a movie that my wife loves and it was on TV a lot when dated briefly before getting married so it reminds me of that time. In addition I had a marketing rep whose office was near Katz's and my wife loves the Met so I can appreciate both those scenes. It also has Billy Crystal who I find hilarious, Bruno Kirby who was Clemenza in Godfather II, a football scene where the Cowboys give up a TD, and a final song by Sinatra. What's not to like?

jv8RJVC.gif

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019
Were you banned or did you go to a "safe space".
Maybe I miscommunicated. I guess I wasn't banned but whoever it was, decided to put me in "TIME OUT" for a couple of hours I believe in the chat. If the "safe space" remark was directed at me, I don't need one. This is an online forum, with people I have never met in my life. If there are things that are said that doesn't align with my point of view, that's ok. I'm orange and blue through and through. However, that doesn't mean I won't criticize our head coach when they Fack up our own field product continues to look like shat. Whether it be SOS, Urban Liar, Fire Zook.com, Asschump (God forgive me for including him in a group with SOS & Liar), Shark Humper, or Cousin Eddie I will give praise when it is due and throw stones when I feel they deserve it. Just remember, at the end of the day It's all good, man!

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019
I really hope you dont believe that anything you just said would somehow hurt someones feelings. This type of talk is repeated dozens of times a day here and what you said would be considered mild talk. Try again. At least end with a statement about someones mom.
I didn't think anything I said SHOULD have hurt another person's feelings, but it is 2020 and not everybody is cut from the same cloth. Some fellas are just a little bit sensitive than others:baby:

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Maybe I miscommunicated. I guess I wasn't banned but whoever it was, decided to put me in "TIME OUT" for a couple of hours I believe in the chat. If the "safe space" remark was directed at me, I don't need one. This is an online forum, with people I have never met in my life. If there are things that are said that doesn't align with my point of view, that's ok. I'm orange and blue through and through. However, that doesn't mean I won't criticize our head coach when they Fack up our own field product continues to look like shat. Whether it be SOS, Urban Liar, Fire Zook.com, Asschump (God forgive me for including him in a group with SOS & Liar), Shark Humper, or Cousin Eddie I will give praise when it is due and throw stones when I feel they deserve it. Just remember, at the end of the day It's all good, man!
Saul my Good Man, you do not have to be so damn sanitary and apologize for every little thing. You are not in California here. Remember Gators have thick hides and you won't find any thicker than on this board!

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
When Harry met sally is one of
My favorite movies of all time , New Years scene slays me every time I see it . Plus the 80’s imagery makes it epic . Nothing better than singing songs from Oklahoma! In a sharper image store.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
This thread is trending toward teh ghey. Can we get back to talking about how Bama is going to pound our a$$es? umm.....maybe not the best choice of words under the circumstances

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.