***Official UF vs Gonzaga Basketball Thread***

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
We're fighting hard and I think we beat them athletically, Leon hit a three but outside shooting has not been too stellar so far

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida up 53-50 at the under 12 timeout. Their big man going to the line to complete a 3pt play. We need to get back after it on defense and rebounding.

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
I think it's funny Dickie V is complaining about grad transfers (like Barry) and says it's being "abused" because they aren't transfering for the right reasons and saying its a recruiting tool. Yea it is and you know what Dick it's the only way most NCAA teams can compete with the likes of Kentucky and Duke who bring in the top 10 players every year. AND guess what you want to talk about abusing the school system all those 5 stars at KEntucky don't finish their degree they leave right for the NBA after one - year so give me a break about abusing the grad transfer rule

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I bet Rick Barry hates these in game interviews

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I think it's funny Dickie V is complaining about grad transfers (like Barry) and says it's being "abused" because they aren't transfering for the right reasons and saying its a recruiting tool. Yea it is and you know what Dick it's the only way most NCAA teams can compete with the likes of Kentucky and Duke who bring in the top 10 players every year. AND guess what you want to talk about abusing the school system all those 5 stars at KEntucky don't finish their degree they leave right for the NBA after one - year so give me a break about abusing the grad transfer rule
And not only that, Barry came here specifically because of his major.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Thank you! I was ranting to Sas about this. Just STFU Dickie.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida down 60-57 at the under 8 min timeout. Hayes going to the line for a 1 and 1. Huge stretch coming up now. We have to stop them and keep scoring.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Glad White used Billy's old strategy of calling a timeout right before a TV timeout to kill the momentum.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
We look toast. 5 min no FGs. Chiozza makes a terrible defensive play and foul and Hill turns it over. Can't play them at the same time...just cant.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
There goes our Sr PG making freshman mistakes...yet again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.