***OFFICIAL UF vs UGA Game Thread***

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;305080 said:
Ummm, I hate to break it to ya, but if it weren't for a BUNCH of dropped passes by his receivers, it's a much different game. I counted at least 3 TD passes his receivers dropped.

Ummm....No, there were not a bunch. He blows. You can have him. 4 picks? Yes, he is stellar....stick to weed threads...

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
NavetG8r;n305080 said:
Ummm, I hate to break it to ya, but if it weren't for a BUNCH of dropped passes by his receivers, it's a much different game. I counted at least 3 TD passes his receivers dropped.
coulda shoulda fckn woulda.......If we dont two fumbles it is worse........The sun was in their eyes on some of them.......

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Mark Richt is an idiot to UGA fans, but from my perspective a genius.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n305080 said:
That's the weed talking.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
RichtRolledAgain ‏@THEmikehobbs
There's been 5 UGA mascots in Marks tenure. Are you sure they may not be suicide? #FireMarkRicht

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n305274 said:
That's the weed talking.

Not this time. The dropped pass, was our best defensive play today. Saved us at least 3 TDs. That is not debatable. You can argue our boys caused the receivers to drop the ball all you want, but you can't change the fact that the ball hit them in the hands and they dropped it.

You blame our horrible TEs for the LSU loss last year. UGA can blame their receivers for today's loss and have a pretty reasonable argument. None of them by themselves would have made much a difference, but 3 TDs could have changed the whole tone of the game.

We won, and I'm happy about that. But lady luck was with the Gators today, even if the refs were against us.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Law98gator;n305277 said:
RichtRolledAgain ‏@THEmikehobbs
There's been 5 UGA mascots in Marks tenure. Are you sure they may not be suicide? #FireMarkRicht
:That is good even for you.........:exactly:

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n305281 said:
Not this time. The dropped pass, was our best defensive play today. Saved us at least 3 TDs. That is not debatable. You can argue our boys caused the receivers to drop the ball all you want, but you can't change the fact that the ball hit them in the hands and they dropped it.

You blame our horrible TEs for the LSU loss last year. UGA can blame their receivers for today's loss and have a pretty reasonable argument. None of them by themselves would have made much a difference, but 3 TDs could have changed the whole tone of the game.

We won, and I'm happy about that. But lady luck was with the Gators today, even if the refs were against us.

Y​ou can repeat this crap over and over, but it doesn't make it so. Not debatable? I've watched the game three times. I thought you were a weed man, but you may be on crack. The uga QB was horrible.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator812;n305422 said:
The uga QB was horrible.

No s**t Sherlock. But ya know what? His receivers still dropped 3 passes that were guaranteed TDs if caught. Again, 3 TDs would have changed the entire dynamics of the game.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n305427 said:
No s**t Sherlock. But ya know what? His receivers still dropped 3 passes that were guaranteed TDs if caught. Again, 3 TDs would have changed the entire dynamics of the game.

Is that what we are allowed to do now? We can cherry pick plays and say "If this happened, or that happened"? Drops are part of the game. There are NO guaranteed TD's. Again. I watched the game three times while you were busy getting high. Flauta (yes, not his name but suits him better) was horrendous. He blows. You'd have us believe he is a Heisman candidate.

Dude....it's puff, puff, PASS....

​

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator812;n305431 said:
Is that what we are allowed to do now? We can cherry pick plays and say "If this happened, or that happened"? Drops are part of the game. There are NO guaranteed TD's. Again. I watched the game three times while you were busy getting high. Flauta (yes, not his name but suits him better) was horrendous. He blows. You'd have us believe he is a Heisman candidate.

Dude....it's puff, puff, PASS....

​

Good god you are dense. Or perhaps just hung over? I never said their QB was anywhere near a Heisman candidate. He did however have a better completion % than Treon, and put the ball right where it needed to be enough times to make it a hell of a game had his receivers not decided to take the day off. You can ignore the fact that our defense allowed their receivers to run free behind them at least 3 times if you want. That's your right I guess. Oh, and the one that we batted the ball from behind just as the QB was throwing it? Yeah, had another receiver wide open behind our defense yet again. I guess it's your right to ignore how lucky we were if you want. As great as our defense was against the run, and to get the INTs they got, they still are having major issues with letting receivers get behind them. If they don't get that straightened out, somebody with better receivers than we played against yesterday is going to take advantage of it at some point.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n305434 said:
Good god you are dense. Or perhaps just hung over? I never said their QB was anywhere near a Heisman candidate. He did however have a better completion % than Treon, and put the ball right where it needed to be enough times to make it a hell of a game had his receivers not decided to take the day off. You can ignore the fact that our defense allowed their receivers to run free behind them at least 3 times if you want. That's your right I guess. Oh, and the one that we batted the ball from behind just as the QB was throwing it? Yeah, had another receiver wide open behind our defense yet again. I guess it's your right to ignore how lucky we were if you want. As great as our defense was against the run, and to get the INTs they got, they still are having major issues with letting receivers get behind them. If they don't get that straightened out, somebody with better receivers than we played against yesterday is going to take advantage of it at some point.

So that's the measure a good QB, that he was better than Treon? Really?

Here, this is where you should be:
http://gatorchatter.com/forum/paid-members-lounge/304671-weed/page2

​

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
. As great as our defense was against the run, and to get the INTs they got, they still are having major issues with letting receivers get behind them. If they don't get that straightened out, somebody with better receivers than we played against yesterday is going to take advantage of it at some point.

:eek:hnoes2: Did we win? Did UGA score a TD? Is dwag nations slinking back to the clay hills of georgia with their tails tucked again? :swampqueen:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n305468 said:
:eek:hnoes2: Did we win? Did UGA score a TD? Is dwag nations slinking back to the clay hills of georgia with their tails tucked again? :swampqueen:

No, but the season is a lot bigger than just Georgia. We have 4 games + (most likely) the SECCG left. If our secondary can't figure out how to stop letting guys blow past them, that's as far as we'll get. And we'll probably be embarrassed in the SECCG by whoever we play there because they'll be licking their chops if they watch the film. Our defense is deadly, deadly, deadly against the short passing game, but the deep ball has been our bane for several years now and it hasn't changed. If we face any team with a half way decent passing game, they'll end our fantasy season.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well, the is only one Flauta and I doubt we face another Heisman candiadte QB this year. We should be ok. Its kind of weird how much support a 4th string ugly Qb has on this board.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We are now only 6 games from tying this series (over 100 meetings). I never thought this would be possible growing up. SOS changed everything.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;305833 said:
Well, the is only one Flauta and I doubt we face another Heisman candiadte QB this year. We should be ok. Its kind of weird how much support a 4th string ugly Qb has on this board.

This.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Watching the replay, Dnielson threw out a great number. That's kinda what he does and why people like him.

9 to 1

As an OC or head coach in the SEC, coach Mac's TD/INT ratio is 9 to 1.......I know stats can be misleading an manipulated, but that's ridiculous. Seriously this number is sooooo favorable, manipulation is almost out of the equation.

I listen Sirius radio in the morning with Greg McElroy and Taylor Zarzou. They are very good, I like to get the national perspective a little bit, and this perfect. McElroy, who we know was coached by McElwain, has been pretty reserved regarding comments about his former coach. But it's obvious that he believes the world of him. Coach Mac convinced McElroy at a dinner in Spring that we'd be lucky to win 7. McElroy freely admits that he was schooled once again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator