Ohio St +1 vs Okla Louisville -1 vs F$U

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I would take Ohio St +1. Okla will be
outmanned.
As badly as I want them to lose I would
also take Free Shoes U +1 over the motor cycle coach.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Tough ones there but I would probably go with Oklahoma and FSU if I had to bet them.

I don't see OSU rolling Oklahoma. They have heard all the stuff after the Houston game and are playing at home. I think they give OSU everything they can handle and probably win the game. Big Game Bob wins a few of these.

Last edited:

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I don't see Oklahoma hanging around at all. They have been the best average team in the country the last 8 years, but nothing more. Trying to put my bias aside, I think Louisville pulls off the shocked in their own stadium.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I would take Ohio St +1. Okla will be
outmanned.
As badly as I want them to lose I would
also take Free Shoes U +1 over the motor cycle coach.

Agreed. OSU is going to take it to Big Game Bob. FSU is going to roll UL...roll.

Sounds like a parlay to me.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
The current lines are OU + 2.5 and UL + 3.5

Both are now dogs

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I don't see Oklahoma hanging around at all. They have been the best average team in the country the last 8 years, but nothing more. Trying to put my bias aside, I think Louisville pulls off the shocked in their own stadium.
Will it really be that much of a shocker? Offensively, Louisville looks light years better than Ole Miss, and they moved the ball at will against HalfAssEwe. Louisville should pull the upset.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Urban Meyer against Big Game Bob? Take the Bucknuts.

And while Loo-uh-vll has a great QB and a great offense, what exactly are they going to do on defense to hang with FSU? They're slightly better than Syracuse.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
OSU is a good bet to cover. Hope being on the road can shake that young QB at FSU.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Urban Meyer against Big Game Bob? Take the Bucknuts.

And while Loo-uh-vll has a great QB and a great offense, what exactly are they going to do on defense to hang with FSU? They're slightly better than Syracuse.
UL is going to put it to FSU, book it! FSU's secondary was exposed and with Lamar Jackson being duel threat, that D is going to be running in circles. FSU looked like hot trash for half of the Ole Miss game and their entire secondary was into 2nd and 3rd stringers due to injury!.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
UL is going to put it to FSU, book it! FSU's secondary was exposed and with Lamar Jackson being duel threat, that D is going to be running in circles. FSU looked like hot trash for half of the Ole Miss game and their entire secondary was into 2nd and 3rd stringers due to injury!.
That's all well and good, but did you see Louisville's defense against Syracuse's offense? What do you think an offense full of actual good players is going to do?

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
That's all well and good, but did you see Louisville's defense against Syracuse's offense? What do you think an offense full of actual good players is going to do?
Cuse also ran nearly 100 plays while FSU averages 70, UL wins by 10 or more. Just look at what Ole Miss did to them when running the up-tempo offense that UL runs

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
UL always plays them tough, that's a rivalry in the making. 2 seasons ago in lville they jumped out to 21 point lead and were up huge at the half. Then halfassu came back on them and won a close one at the end. Fsu did it again 2 weeks ago; petrino will have them ready and prepared to whether the 2nd half. Should be a good game.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
UL always plays them tough, that's a rivalry in the making. 2 seasons ago in lville they jumped out to 21 point lead and were up huge at the half. Then halfassu came back on them and won a close one at the end. Fsu did it again 2 weeks ago; petrino will have them ready and prepared to whether the 2nd half. Should be a good game.
We can only hope

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I think FSU will win and so will OSU. These teams are more talented than the teams they are playing and will be ready for these games. FSU is loaded (it stucks, but it is true). OSU is also loaded. I think OU is over rated and I'll take Meyer over Stoops in any game.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
From SBNation:

===========
7. Lamar Jackson
He’s 44th among entire teams in total offensive yards in his last four games, so we’ll just have the quarterback drag the entire Louisville team along with him in The Top Whatever. (See: Cam Newton Exemption, where one player can haul a whole team to loftier heights than it might deserve.)

Had Louisville’s receivers not dropped a few passes and fumbled a few more, Louisville would have had more yards. The Cardinals had 845 against Syracuse.

Here is a photo of Jackson conversing with a teammate casually while stretching. In the middle of a game. A foot and a half above a Syracuse defender.

usa-today-9530016.jpg

Rich Barnes-USA TODAY Sports

Don’t pretend this visual doesn’t destroy the empirical. This is all you’ll remember about Lamar Jackson and that’s fine. It’s accurate. He’s amazing.

If he does this against Florida State this weekend, Jackson will ascend into orbit. If you need him, that is too bad. He will be busy high-fiving the Hubble Telescope.

=======

Part of me wants F$U to be ranked high so we can beat them and help our case for CFP. However, the bigger part of me just wants them destroyed and losing every game possible in embarrassing fashion. I don't think UL will embarrass them, but I do hope UL wins.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I am hoping that Okrahoma and Loserville win those games...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator