Ohio State Players Got Rub n Tugs

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
It's a sad story. If this is true and really out of a job, I have some room for her on my staff.

giphy.gif

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It didn't help them win a chip but it did help get them to the playoffs so maybe we should try it

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Dude, she is a 40 yo 4 (at best, probably a 2 without the makeup) who sucked cack for a living.

If you need a new roof on your house do you call a dentist? I for one prefer a seasoned pro to get the jobs done.

Hell the best bj I ever got was at a place called "The Happy Spa" in Athens Ga from an old Asian lady. The first time we went they charged my Indian friend (red dot not BNA) twice what they charged me because they thought he was black. After that visit they realized their mistake and charged him regular price the rest of the times. :lol:

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Never takes a vaycay, always willing to pitch in and lend a hand, stays on top of the issues

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
If you need a new roof on your house do you call a dentist? I for one prefer a seasoned pro to get the jobs done.

Hell the best bj I ever got was at a place called "The Happy Spa" in Athens Ga from an old Asian lady. The first time we went they charged my Indian friend (red dot not BNA) twice what they charged me because they thought he was black. After that visit they realized their mistake and charged him regular price the rest of the times. :lol:
Do you think it was because they thought he was packing and the labor would be more intense...I know most charge by the square footage?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator