OJ Simpson Has Died

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I have heard that a few weeks prior to his trial OJ stopped taking a certain medication he had been prescribed and his hands swelled up considerably. Now, I don't know if this was true but it is definitely plausible...
That's a fact that came out later... was told to stop taking his arthritis medication. There's also a lady that came out this week (and apparently, a credible person today) that was a student employee at USC at the time of pre-trial saying that the attorneys came to USC to make a "large donation" to ensure that the accounts of two white, blonde students who were sexually assaulted at USC when he was a student remained buried.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I have heard that a few weeks prior to his trial OJ stopped taking a certain medication he had been prescribed and his hands swelled up considerably. Now, I don't know if this was true but it is definitely plausible...
It really isnt hard to flex your hand. Any decent glove is hard to put on anyway.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I bet Nicole is gonna have quite a few "choice" words for OJ if they run into each other now...

Assuming they met up, I think they’d be ok. It’s water(mostly) under the bridge at this point. He’d just need to avoid touchy words that might upset her. You know like if they go golfing, just say “I hit it poorly” if his shot veers sharply off to the side. Or at trivia night, maybe get a refresh of the drinks if the question is “who was the lead guitarist for Guns n Roses?”. Little challenges, but nothing that couldn’t be overcome.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Thanksgiving for his remaining family will never be the same. When it‘s time for the turkey, who’s gonna cut the white meat? :dunno:

Sorry, Norm McDonald reminded me of this old one :lol:

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Assuming they met up, I think they’d be ok. It’s water(mostly) under the bridge at this point. He’d just need to avoid touchy words that might upset her. You know like if they go golfing, just say “I hit it poorly” if his shot veers sharply off to the side. Or at trivia night, maybe get a refresh of the drinks if the question is “who was the lead guitarist for Guns n Roses?”. Little challenges, but nothing that couldn’t be overcome.
I'll help everybody out...
SHANK
SLASH

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I have THREE pairs of these bad boys!
loafers-amali_635_2fefe09a-3b53-462b-a5d7-7dde9776b421.jpg

Sooooo 5 years ago...

iu

Alex.

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
It could be grounds for juror misconduct and/or perjury charges; but the ability for the State to do much about it is limited once the jury is discharged.

Criminal charges of jurors for nullification reasons are exceedingly rare--could only find two examples and both were dismissed.
I thought nullification was an action against perceived unjust laws. It should be harder to find 12 people who believe murder should be legal on principle.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone else picking up on the irony of NV of all people starting a "someone is dead" thread?
You just know last July NV told him:
"Happy Birthday, hope it's your best and not your last"
:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.