OJ to Confess to Murders?

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Rog hit it on the head. The race issue is the main reason I won't watch it. I've had enough of ethnic Gnosticism. If this series was just about OJ and football I might watch it.

That's one of the reasons of what makes the OJ show on FX so interesting. It portrays how Cochran manipulated the jury by playing the race card. The point of the show isn't just about chronicling the Simpson trial. It shows how dangerous racism (both the hatred against one race and blindly supporting your own race) can be. It's actually a very relevant story for today's world.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I heard he's getting married when he gets released.....figured he'd take another stab at it.

ChattanooGATOR

Swollen Member
Aug 30, 2014
The series on FX was well done, and definitely worth a watch for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

Makes you feel (kinda)sorry for Robert Kardashian, as he was clearly struggling with his conscience throughout the whole ordeal.
The fact that Robert Kardashian reproduced is enough to keep me from feeling sorry for Robert Kardashian.
The series on FX was well done, and definitely worth a watch for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

Makes you feel (kinda)sorry for Robert Kardashian, as he was clearly struggling with his conscience throughout the whole ordeal.
The fact that Robert Kardashian reproduced keeps me from feeling sorry for Robert Kardashian.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
The fact that Robert Kardashian reproduced is enough to keep me from feeling sorry for Robert Kardashian.

The fact that Robert Kardashian reproduced keeps me from feeling sorry for Robert Kardashian.
The Jenners had more of an effect on the way the Kardashian offspring turned out.

Safe to say Bruce's and Kris' attention whoring rubbed off on them.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
That's one of the reasons of what makes the OJ show on FX so interesting. It portrays how Cochran manipulated the jury by playing the race card. The point of the show isn't just about chronicling the Simpson trial. It shows how dangerous racism (both the hatred against one race and blindly supporting your own race) can be. It's actually a very relevant story for today's world.

Oh, so you mean I could've set aside an hour each week to be completely pissed off, followed by another hour or two trying to calm down? Man, I can't believe I voluntarily missed that opportunity.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member