Ole Miss hires Lame Kitten as new head coach

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Manziels first year his throws were inaccurate too but he got better...Bo Nix is gonna blossom too and I’m glad we don’t play auburn again unless they win the west
maziels first year he was absolutely not innaccurate. it was astounding the completions he would make while running full speed, going backwards, spinning around, in the process of being sacked, etc.

your memory is poor.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
maziels first year he was absolutely not innaccurate. it was astounding the completions he would make while running full speed, going backwards, spinning around, in the process of being sacked, etc.

your memory is poor.
giphy.gif

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
“Ole Miss: Larry Fedora is “being mentioned” for the Ole Miss head coaching job tweets Brad Logan of the Jackson Clarion-Ledger. Before serving as head coach at North Carolina, Fedora was head coach at Southern Miss 2008-11 going 7-6, 7-6, 8-5, 12-2 in those four seasons.”

@Swamp Donkey - name change to Grove Donkey forthcoming?

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Y’all seem to forget he was completely shut down in the second half when we played him...but carry on (I went back and looked at the recap and box score and after the first half they punted six times and he was completely shut down throwing and running)

Last edited:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Y’all seem to forget he was completely shut down in the second half when we played him...but carry on (I went back and looked at the recap and box score and after the first half they punted six times and he was completely shut down throwing and running)
How'd he do the rest of the season, including the game at Alabama?

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I understand that and I was speaking to how he did against our defense...he got flustered and was wildly inaccurate in the second half...

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
I'd be surprised if Ole Miss doesn't name Billy Napier as their next head coach.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I kept wondering why the name Billy Napier sounded so damn familiar. My brother played with him at Furman when Napier was the starting QB. It all makes sense now! :lol:

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@FootballScoop: #LaneTrain pulling into #ItJustMeansMore?

Ole Miss after him now.

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
Like I said in the FSU thread, I expected Sexton to create a bidding war between Ole Miss and FSU for Kiffy and Norvell. Looks like that has begun.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@DanWolken: The feeling around the college football world tonight is that Ole Miss has outflanked Arkansas in the Lane Kiffin sweepstakes, such as it is. Obviously still a fluid situation and nothing gets done until after tomorrow’s games but Razorbacks may need to make contingency plans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator