Ole Miss hires Lame Kitten as new head coach

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Lane Kiffin is like the trashy blond your mother warned you about marrying. As soon as you say “I do” you realize you made a mistake.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Lane Kiffin is like the trashy blond your mother warned you about marrying. As soon as you say “I do” you realize you made a mistake.
This was exactly what I was thinking. Something along the lines of you get depressed about your lot in life being a middle of the road country boy in Muhsippi and decide to leave that's sweet faithful old country girl, who made you sausage gravy every morning but wasn't spectacular at anything, and start shacking up with the STD infested stripper that you met at a friend's bachelor party.

in a way it's sad, but in another way it is so Muhssippi.

Last edited:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gameday just posted a super grainy, vertical cell phone video of Kiffin's kid finding out he's the new coach at Ole Miss. So I guess it's officially official. Can't wait to beat his ass again next year.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Well I will get the obvious out of the way before I continue. I am quite sure that Kiffy will love the female students at Ole Piss. Even I have to admit that they have a good number of lovely, young southern girls there.

With that said, I have a hard time believing that Ole Piss will find any big success with Kiffy facing Barn, Bama, LSU, A&M, etc. on an annual basis. I think the best they can hope for was what they had under Cutcliffe where they were competitive, 7,8 win team max. The only greater success they had was under Huge Freeze, but they were overtly cheating. Now I will admit that every SEC school (sans Vandy) cheats in some form in recruiting, but under Freeze it was a joke. That got 3 of the Top 10 players in one class (none from the state or a neighboring state) in one year and followed it up with the best O-lineman the next year from Texas. But funny thing is that it was Hookers and Prostitutes that got Huge Freeze axed. Perhaps they are trying to get those Freeze results as Kiffy is youngish, offensive coach, etc. But without getting the very best players (which is impossible without overtly cheating), I can't see Ole Piss being a upper echelon team

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Must’ve seen FSU’s impressive offense this year and thought - got to steal that guy! And I hate seeing Strong head elsewhere - wish we could find a way to bring him back in some capacity.

He's got a long time relationship w/ Briles. He's actually a good offensive mind. His dad was on the famous 'first Mike Leach staff' at Texas Tech. So there's a mix of Leach's offense and his dad's. FSU was a disaster this year; bad OL, mediocre/bad QB, lack of depth. He didn't all of a sudden forget how to coach offense. And that's one thing Lane can do, coach offense. I hope we go in there next year and roll his ass though!

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
This was exactly what I was thinking. Something along the lines of you get depressed about your lot in life being a middle of the road country boy in Muhsippi and decide to leave that's sweet faithful old country girl, who made you sausage gravy every morning but wasn't spectacular at anything, and start shacking up with the STD infested stripper that you met at a friend's bachelor party.

in a way it's sad, but in another way it is so Muhssippi.
Such verisimilitude! Sounds as if you speak from experience.

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
Make this game down as a win next year, if Ole Miss wants to go back to cheating and underachieving why not just bring Freeze back?

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Kiffy HAS to have compromising photos on some very powerful people.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
They better stock up on penicillin. Gonna be a syphilis our break in Oxford.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
kiffy will be a thorn in the side of a few teams, especially if he brings in Charlie. However, he probably won't bring any hardware to Oxford.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator