Ole Miss in shambles: softball coach hooks up w/ a player

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Have you seen these wildebeests? They'd raise more collecting aluminum cans.

E9w_rk5WYAEsaaS

I've done way worse.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
Its all about angles. I will add to the three you pointed out that the first one in red on the left and even the 2nd one from the right...in the right angle with the right lighting, they could have a solid income from onlyfans.
That one second from the right has thighs that could smother a hitting coach

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Wait, which one of the players was she "allegedly" hooking up with?

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Have you seen these wildebeests? They'd raise more collecting aluminum cans.

E9w_rk5WYAEsaaS

Good lord, it wasn't but a few years ago that you'd watch softball just to wait for the dogpile at home plate, the girls on top of each other squirming in lesbian glee, the tight softball shorts riding up their tight buttocks...it was magical. Now it's like everybody started recruiting Boog Powell. WTF happened? SABR metrics must've hit that sport hard.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Good lord, it wasn't but a few years ago that you'd watch softball just to wait for the dogpile at home plate, the girls on top of each other squirming in lesbian glee, the tight softball shorts riding up their tight buttocks...it was magical. Now it's like everybody started recruiting Boog Powell. WTF happened? SABR metrics must've hit that sport hard.

I don't know, but I love the game of softball. I tune into to watch UF all the time as they usually have more than their fair share of young ladies who are smoking hot. I still think Stacy Nelson is my future ex wife. My God that woman was gorgeous.

Then I tuned into an Alabama game thinking Alabama chicks are pretty hot. OMG!! I hate them more than I do saban!! Half that team "identifies" as female as I truly think if you checked their junk, 70% of them would have a 6 inch clitoris.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Hate to say it, but fsu had a player last year that was bad to the bone. She was either at 3rd or short. Can't remember which but good lord she was smoking.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We are going to turn this into hot softball players? May I submit our very own Jenn Brown:

JennBrownUF.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator