Ole Miss in shambles: softball coach hooks up w/ a player

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You sure about that? Axl is a little pissed about the Fat Axle memes.

Axl Rose Is Still Trying to Get the Fat Axl Meme Off the Internet

d33.png

bf92a7dee0ced5aceadafd0b878f22e296c593ac.jpeg

Seen GnR twice in 2012 and 2016... 2012 hefty axl, and 2016 fit axl but right after a face lift

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
We are going to turn this into hot softball players? May I submit our very own Jenn Brown:

JennBrownUF.jpg

She’s pretty.

Also, who’s the guy so drunk he can barely stand on the right? Logic would say Law, but not sure he goes to games. NV is too far away as well. Too young to be BNA. Too subdued to be jboss. Bait’n would still be going after woman in white on the left. I’m guessing it’s Alky or Detroit.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
She’s pretty.

Also, who’s the guy so drunk he can barely stand on the right? Logic would say Law, but not sure he goes to games. NV is too far away as well. Too young to be BNA. Too subdued to be jboss. Bait’n would still be going after woman in white on the left. I’m guessing it’s Alky or Detroit.

:lol:

Way too thin for Detroit

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Not me but "This Guy" should be a mainstay of any wardrobe.

Besides, Id still have the girl in white back in the hotel room with her legs pretzelled around my head, her abs spasming, and her toes curling.

Diver Down shirts should also be a mainstay.

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The girl in white with the mom shorts on?

I bet she is as exciting as a sack of potatoes.

Yes. You have to remember that Law runs his firm out of his garage. He’s up to all hours writing PPM’s for emerging hard-candy companies, taking on Big Parma(Italian place down the street, very unclean), and watching Cagney & Lacey reruns. If he gets actual human contact with anyone he’s ecstatic.

It’s why I give him a pass on his negativity. His whole story is just heartbreaking.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yes. You have to remember that Law runs his firm out of his garage. He’s up to all hours writing PPM’s for emerging hard-candy companies, taking on Big Parma(Italian place down the street, very unclean), and watching Cagney & Lacey reruns. If he gets actual human contact with anyone he’s ecstatic.

It’s why I give him a pass on his negativity. His whole story is just heartbreaking.
Garage? I thought his office was in the storeroom in the back of that Vietnamese nail salon in that run down strip mall?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The girl in white with the mom shorts on?

I bet she is as exciting as a sack of potatoes.
never underestimate the librarians or the accounting clerks.

they're all exciting if you push the right buttons first. admittedly some do need more pushing than others.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
don't be absurd, I don't even know what a PPM is.

I actually knew a guy who was working out of his freaking car, and I think he was living out of his freaking car. I think they made a movie about that later but this was fa rillz. the weird thing was he he was a Harvard lawyer who worked for a big firm in DC, and then a big firm in a middle-sized town, and then ended up doing appointed work like backup public defender work in a little county in the middle of nowhere.

Not really sure what the problem was. I think drugs alcohol and mental health. he was actually a dangerous attorney though, when he was on his game. I usually determined whether he was on his game that day or not by whether he brushed his hair.

when I was prosecuting though the most dangerous attorney in the county was a little slow talking dude who was part-time farmer part-time attorney. he'd sometimes show up to court and khakis, a jacket, and boots that were still dirty from working in the field. his defenses were never particularly complicated beyond "ahh shucks, this guy ain't that bad and the prosecutor didn't prove his case beyond all doubt. why are we even wasting our time with this little thing." he never did pre-trial motions just told you early on if he was going to trial and did so.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
We are going to turn this into hot softball players? May I submit our very own Jenn Brown:

JennBrownUF.jpg

The "this guy" dude is actually Brad and he's thinking to himself "with these dark sunglasses on, I can check out her ass and nobody will know". Foolish Brad. Everybody knows. Her back is to you and she knows.

The chick in white is Mrs. Brad and she's thinking "I better hold on tight and mark my territory 'cause if that chick turns around and smiles at my man, I'm going to have to take an Uber back to Ocala".

The dude on the other side with his back turned is neither drunk nor retarded. It's me. OK, well, maybe a little drunk. I'm actually looking for Jeremy Foley's brick so I can piss on it. OK, maybe a lot drunk.

Alex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.