Ole Miss OL Tunsil admits to taking money from coaches

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
No doubt it's true. He admitted it was his account. He admitted he took money. It's all on film.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The NCAA will investigate this, but Tunsil doesn't have to talk to them at all. If they only evidence they have is a picture posted on a hacked Instagram account and a 2 second sound bite... it won't hurt them as much as it should.

The NCAA will take 3 years to investigate and won't issue a punishment until the administration and players who contributed to the issue are no longer with the school. Then the NCAA will punish the administration and players who had nothing to do with it... because that is how they role.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The NCAA will investigate this, but Tunsil doesn't have to talk to them at all. If they only evidence they have is a picture posted on a hacked Instagram account and a 2 second sound bite... it won't hurt them as much as it should.

The NCAA will take 3 years to investigate and won't issue a punishment until the administration and players who contributed to the issue are no longer with the school. Then the NCAA will punish the administration and players who had nothing to do with it... because that is how they role.

If it was reported correctly last night, the NCAA already has a satellite office in Ole Miss currently investigating, this just resets the time there allowed to investigate clock.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This can't be true at all. I have it on good authority from Law that the only reason we were losing players to Ole Miss is because our coaches suck at recruiting and we have bad facilities. Believing in bag men and paying players is pure fantasy ;)

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
How much would they have to pay a kid to agree to go to Ole Miss ?
Too much to be able to hide it ??

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You know Ole Miss is going to go into "L&D" mode (Lie & Deny!!).

Honestly, if any program is cheating....I'm sure - at least - the coaches & staff know better than to leave a paper/electronic trail. That's why the term "bagman" is always used (someone simply hands over cash in a paper bag). Next thing we're going to see a bank transfer? I'm not saying Ole Miss is innocent, but I don't think they are that stupid either (to leave a trail that easy to follow).

The trail is right there in black and white...backed up by Tunsil admitting it was his account and was hacked and yes he would have to say "yeah, he took money from a football coach".

He obviously was told not to deny the bong video as it was him in the video and he extrapolated that to admitting the paid by coach text exchanges on Instagram or whatever that was as it was true......Ole Miss should be in a world of trouble about this crap, but the NCAA is incompetent.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
All that needs to be asked is this; does Ole Piss bring in enough money/publicity to the NCAA to not be hammered?

If not; expect the NCAA to cut Freeze's balls off and bring Ole Piss back to the Nutt/Orgeron Days

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The funniest thing is Ole Miss' statement about "learning about this violation." MFers, your associate AD was the one giving the kid money! :lol2:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
No doubt it's true. He admitted it was his account. He admitted he took money. It's all on film.
Hell, he said those messages were real! I couldn't believe it.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Nothing will be pursued because our total culture is moving to all things are permissible.
It is not PC to hold perpetrators accountable, so no sense investigating.
As on the banking scene, in politics, etc. liars and cheaters win big.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Nothing will be pursued because our total culture is moving to all things are permissible.
It is not PC to hold perpetrators accountable, so no sense investigating.
As on the banking scene, in politics, etc. liars and cheaters win big.

Unless you're the Gator quarterback....

dphgator96

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
That video is hilarious. Why would his agent let him address the media after that pot smoking video was released? What a dumb arse

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator