Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
lol......he's got no more comments!!!!!....lmao

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Kinda feel for the guy. Obviously not very bright but that's tough to sit through and get grilled like that.

Hope he learns from his mistakes.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I sure wish some intrepid reporter would have walked right out of that press conference and stuck a microphone in Hugh Freeze's face and asked, "So coach, your star player, the one you flew to Chicago to support here tonight, has just admitted that he has taken money from the director of football operations for Ole Miss. What do you have to say for yourself?"

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Yes he admitted it at his presser and got shuffled off stage....
Are you actually intimating that this upstanding young man needed to be paid to play in the state of Mississippi? And that Hugh actually may have known and participated in this loathsome conduct? And that he is a pot smoker to boot? Slanderous. Besides, Hugh said he didn't do it.

My prediction for a pot smoking, now demotivated instant millionaire is ........ another first round bust.

Last edited:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Funny video. Saved by the handler. Obviously the $$$ they invested in his rent and education didn't pay off very well.

Gatorbait_007

Jan 14, 2016
I'm sure it is real. But I wonder why did John Miller answer the "I need a favor" question before he asked it. If you look at the 3rd message time stamp it says 1:30 pm and the 4th message says 1:29pm on the same day.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I "So coach, your star player, the one you flew to Chicago to support here tonight, has just admitted that he has taken money from the director of football operations...

....*Slash* Associate Athletic Director. This guy has the exact same title as convicted cocaine trafficker Monk Bonasorte at Florida State. I wonder how many conversations about payments Bonasorte has with nole players every week. He must be a busy man. Having some experience with the penal system, though, I'll bet he's savvy enough not to leave a paper trail of text messages.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Watched him fall to 13 last night to the Dolphins... the video isn't 5 years old in my opinion. Dude is dumb for even allowing that video to be made. His press conference afterwards should have been damning to the University of Ole Miss.

g8trs99

Lifetime Member
Sep 5, 2014
Funny! Can't wait to see how all the Freeze lovers spin it. I said all along Ole Miss does not rake in Tunsil and Robert Nkemdiche without some side money heading their way. He basically admitted it. Now all that fellas screaming that there is no proof and Freeze is a great coach will have to stuff a sock in their mouth.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Funny! Can't wait to see how all the Freeze lovers spin it. I said all along Ole Miss does not rake in Tunsil and Robert Nkemdiche without some side money heading their way. He basically admitted it. Now all that fellas screaming that there is no proof and Freeze is a great coach will have to stuff a sock in their mouth.

They will have to move Freeze's balls from there first.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
You know Ole Miss is going to go into "L&D" mode (Lie & Deny!!).

Honestly, if any program is cheating....I'm sure - at least - the coaches & staff know better than to leave a paper/electronic trail. That's why the term "bagman" is always used (someone simply hands over cash in a paper bag). Next thing we're going to see a bank transfer? I'm not saying Ole Miss is innocent, but I don't think they are that stupid either (to leave a trail that easy to follow).

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sure it is real. But I wonder why did John Miller answer the "I need a favor" question before he asked it. If you look at the 3rd message time stamp it says 1:30 pm and the 4th message says 1:29pm on the same day.
You think he texted that guy for any other reason than when he needed something?

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You know Ole Miss is going to go into "L&D" mode (Lie & Deny!!).

Honestly, if any program is cheating....I'm sure - at least - the coaches & staff know better than to leave a paper/electronic trail. That's why the term "bagman" is always used (someone simply hands over cash in a paper bag). Next thing we're going to see a bank transfer? I'm not saying Ole Miss is innocent, but I don't think they are that stupid either (to leave a trail that easy to follow).

Oh, I certainly do. College football coaches aren't exactly brain trusts.

This guy sure doesn't look like a rocket scientist.

7974872.jpeg

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I hope this is true and that Ole Miss gets hammered for it, but we'll see. I remember Tyler Bray accidentally telling the media that he was paid and nothing came from it. Of course the text messages are an interesting twist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator