Ole Miss vs Bama

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Bama is going to win this unless Ole Piss suddenly figured out how to run the ball. And why the hell did he fair catch that?

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
gatorfan81;n281887 said:
We will beat Ole Miss. The favored in the game between us always loses. I know we have always been favored but we always find a way to lose so it's there turn.

Hate to say it but this may be the only game on our schedule that i see as a possible blow out. Ole Miss isn't without their flaws but they just went into Tuscaloosa and beat Bama for the second consecutive time.

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
TheBigClaw;n281892 said:
Hate to say it but this may be the only game on our schedule that i see as a possible blow out. Ole Miss isn't without their flaws but they just went into Tuscaloosa and beat Bama for the second consecutive time.
Maybe we'll catch them being cocky and knock them down a peg.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
TheBigClaw;n281892 said:
You're got to be kidding me. They can;t run so will have to make a living beating out DB's, and if Cocker doesn't choke and toss up a pass that was a certain Pick, they could have lost this despite a + 5 turn-over margin. Not sure what you were watching but they look completely beatable to me. I'm more worried about UT honestly.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
lagator;n281894 said:
You're got to be kidding me. They can;t run so will have to make a living beating out DB's, and if Cocker doesn't choke and toss up a pass that was a certain Pick, they could have lost this despite a + 5 turn-over margin. Not sure what you were watching but they look completely beatable to me. I'm more worried about UT honestly.

They're beatable, but I don't know if our offense can do enough to move it. Hopefully I'm wrong. After today I can see us going as good as 10-2 if our defense keeps it up. Most likely 8-4 though.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
TheBigClaw;n281895 said:
They're beatable, but I don't know if our offense can do enough to move it. Hopefully I'm wrong. After today I can see us going as good as 10-2 if our defense keeps it up. Most likely 8-4 though.
Agree, I'm not calling a certain win for us but I don't see them as some great team that will blow us out. Honestly the only complete team I've seen so far this year is Mich St. All the top teams look seriously flawed with the exception of the Spartans who look pretty solid on both sides of the ball.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
TheBigClaw;n281895 said:

:pumper:10-2 possibly? 8-4 likely - give me some of what you are smoking.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;281922 said:
:pumper:10-2 possibly? 8-4 likely - give me some of what you are smoking.

I'm considering that SCAR and mizzou are both not so good this year with no offense and not really that great of defenses. Wins versus Tennessee, Vandy, FAU, FSU and SCAR and mizzou could easily happen with us stealing one against UGA...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015

Always nice to see Bama and AU go down, but damn, those Ole MIss and LSU games could be harsh for the young Gators.

Attachments

• conv_4520.png
    conv_4520.png
    43.4 KB · Views: 16

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
lagator;n281896 said:
Agree, I'm not calling a certain win for us but I don't see them as some great team that will blow us out.
They aren't a great team but they will blow us out.

It's ok. We'll be good in a year or two.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Law98gator;n282205 said:
They aren't a great team but they will blow us out.

It's ok. We'll be good in a year or two.
Are we going to turn it over 5 times? If not I don't see it as a blowout. We'll see but I think if we find a way to beat the toothless crew we are looking at 5-0.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
There certainly are a wide range of opinions around here on the outcome of our season. I just hope we extend the streak against the buttchuggers.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Hoping we win means they are world beaters? I don't know anyone who thinks they are good. Do you know anyone that thinks we are?

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
gatorfan81;n281887 said:
We will beat Ole Miss. The favored in the game between us always loses. I know we have always been favored but we always find a way to lose so it's there turn.

We should/could keep the rest close but Ole Miss is the only team on our schedule that can beat the living **** out of us.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
GatorInKnox;n282272 said:
We should/could keep the rest close but Ole Miss is the only team on our schedule that can beat the living **** out of us.
I'm really curious what it is people saw that has them convinced they are going to blow us out? Is it the 70 points they put up against 2 cupcakes or barely hanging on for a win where they had a +5 turn-over margin?

We are much more likely to win at home against Ole Piss than we are at LSU. UGA is better than them as well.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
lagator;n282274 said:
I'm really curious what it is people saw that has them convinced they are going to blow us out? Is it the 70 points they put up against 2 cupcakes or barely hanging on for a win where they had a +5 turn-over margin?

We are much more likely to win at home against Ole Piss than we are at LSU. UGA is better than them as well.

I don't think they're the best team left on our schedule but I think that'll be our worst loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator