Game Thread Orange & Blue Game

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I just swung by for the tears over a spring game. You guys never disappoint lmao
george w bush middle finger GIF

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Defense looked very good, didn’t see much confusion from a young group of mostly new starters.
Banks, Jackson, Searcy and Collins all looked good up front. Scooby and James were all over the field and our secondary is night n day faster.

Boys swarmed. Love it
Agree

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
" Mertz had more passing yards last night than AR did in any win all last year"

Saw this comment on the Twit. What say ye?

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017

So our second NFL first-rounder in two years? Not bad for a coach not known to be a whisperer.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015

There is no comparing real games with a spring scrimmage, or AR’s spring appearance with this one. So different.

I thought Miller had a better game than Mertz. I liked how he pulled the ball and ran a few times, his TD throw was a nice play and he he had a smart reaction when the ball was snapped over his head - scooped it up and threw it away quickly.

But his deep balls were mostly under-thrown and he continues to throw behind guys. Not terribly behind, but making them break stride & get caught as they are catching the ball. Not sure how much he can improve all of that over the summer. Or ever.

The 4th QB could be Simmons, who won’t be ready this year. Billy seems confident he’ll sign one in May, but a potential starter seems unlikely.

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
Yea me too....I'm just saying he could come in and take over immediately though...Would be nice if we could get him
Would be nice…. But I don’t think he spent all spring practicing with Coastal, I presume as the clear cut incumbent starter…. And then bails. That would be a real dick move.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Would be nice…. But I don’t think he spent all spring practicing with Coastal, I presume as the clear cut incumbent starter…. And then bails. That would be a real dick move.
Perhaps...that's who we roll around here :grin:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
To be ridiculed. The plan was to be ridiculed…
Were they out of timeouts when they attempted that? I can't imagine trying that, seeing the defense not give a fuch and still going with it if they had timeouts :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator