OSU Out, Oklahoma In

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
If OSU had made it, Michigan would have gone to Rose and we would have not played them. Yes?

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
I am so glad OSU didn't make it. I hope Urban retires at the end of the season. It is possible that Alabama will score 60 on that Oklahoma (non)defense.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Am I alone in not wanting to see Meyer retire? For all his quirks, lack of sanctity and drama queen moments, he makes college football a whole lot more interesting.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Am I alone in not wanting to see Meyer retire? For all his quirks, lack of sanctity and drama queen moments, he makes college football a whole lot more interesting.

You're probably not alone, but you should be. The sooner that lying sack of chit puts himself out to pasture the better for everyone.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You're probably not alone, but you should be. The sooner that lying sack of chit puts himself out to pasture the better for everyone.
I'm quite sure he's the only coach in college football history who failed to tell the truth. Or second to the Bear, who claimed he never did.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
I'm quite sure he's the only coach in college football history who failed to tell the truth. Or second to the Bear, who claimed he never did.

Ah yes... The everyone does it defense. You didn't happen to go to UNC did you? I don't care what other coaches do. This is about Urban Leyer. Enabler of spousal abuse and hypochondriac extraordinaire.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ah yes... The everyone does it defense. You didn't happen to go to UNC did you? I don't care what other coaches do. This is about Urban Leyer. Enabler of spousal abuse and hypochondriac extraordinaire.
I said he made the game more interesting. I wasn't nominating him for husband of the year. Chill, man. You let your bias show by throwing in the hypochondriac dig.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Best four teams in college football, bar none.

Alabama
Clemson
Georgia
Ohio State

That's a Final Four I would pay to see.

Zodiac

Jul 19, 2016
Oklahoma will beat Alabama. They haven't faced a QB of this caliber all year. Alabama has made a living this season with comfortable leads and the confidence of knowing they can stop anyone. Their psyche will be devastated when the realization sets in that they cannot stop Murray. The defense will effectively throw in the towel, and the offense will feel the desperation of needing to score every time they get the ball. Overwhelming panic will lead to mistakes that cost them the game.

leogator

May 5, 2018
This is the 3rd year the Big 10 champion has been left off the CFP. When was the last time the Pac-12 has been on it? How long before either conference either gets rid of its conference championship or withdraws from the CFP altogether and declares the Rose Bowl the defacto championship bowl? Either championships matter or they don't. Expand to 6 or 8 or chyte will start happening.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
This is the 3rd year the Big 10 champion has been left off the CFP. When was the last time the Pac-12 has been on it? How long before either conference either gets rid of its conference championship or withdraws from the CFP altogether and declares the Rose Bowl the defacto championship bowl? Either championships matter or they don't. Expand to 6 or 8 or chyte will start happening.

2017. Washington

2017 College Football Playoff National Championship - Wikipedia

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Washington from the Pac-12 was in a couple of years ago, then got boatraced…. The Pac-12 champion with 3 losses doesn't belong in the conversation. What you are suggesting is that the schools are going to pull out of the playoffs, and also not accept the check that comes with it.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Right now Ohio State is in Michigan's head. They own them...much like when we owned UGA. They just couldn't beat us and they knew it before the game ever started. Do not equate OSU's win over Mich any more than that. Meyer is the master at getting his teams up for rivalry games. I'm glad that win didn't mean much overall.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014

#NotMyCollegeFootballPlayoff

:giggle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator