OSU Out, Oklahoma In

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Dude, you just get home from the East LA bars?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Such jilt. :lol:

No one expected them to get in.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Oklahoma's gonna get rolled. OSU would have made it more interesting.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Notre dame had no business getting in. Not fair that they don't have to play a conference game. The best four teams are bama clemson ou and osu. Notre dame's gonna get curb stomped by Clemson

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Oklahoma's gonna get rolled. OSU would have made it more interesting.

I think just the opposite. I think Satan would have rather played OSU. yes OSU has better talent on defense, but their defense has been awful all season. OSU has not run the ball all year very well and I don;t think Satan would have worried about that. Haskins is great but not an elusive runner.

OU is horrendous on D and will probably lose 65 to say 30 ish. I don;t think that OU will run at all on Bama but I think Satan did not want to play OU strictly b/c of Murray. That kid is a water bug and chasing him will be difficult. Those types had been a nemesis to Satan, if he has any nemesis. But I think he knows if he can corral Murray, keep him in the pocket, that Murray will throw the ball to the wrong team a few times.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think just the opposite. I think Satan would have rather played OSU. yes OSU has better talent on defense, but their defense has been awful all season. OSU has not run the ball all year very well and I don;t think Satan would have worried about that. Haskins is great but not an elusive runner.

OU is horrendous on D and will probably lose 65 to say 30 ish. I don;t think that OU will run at all on Bama but I think Satan did not want to play OU strictly b/c of Murray. That kid is a water bug and chasing him will be difficult. Those types had been a nemesis to Satan, if he has any nemesis. But I think he knows if he can corral Murray, keep him in the pocket, that Murray will throw the ball to the wrong team a few times.
Oklahoma's rated 98th. OSU proved it can run with anyone when it hung 62 on Michigan's top-ranked defense.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Between those 2 teams it was the correct choice. Each is flawed for various reasons but Okie avenged their only loss of the season.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Lol. Georgia fans claiming the don't accept this outcome. #notmyplayoffs Saban said they were a good team so they belong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.